Win Samsung's next new phone from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MazoMark

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Love the Edge design and hope Samsung gives it a nice big battery so I can use it all day long!

Thanks AC for another great contest.

indybillis

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
The battery life on my S6 has become incredibly unpredictable. 90% at he end of the day, 65% the next, 40% after that. Annoying. Bring on the S7, I say.

Eagle_7

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Well let's see ...

I've been working off of Blackberry for my last four phones in the last 8 years. Z30 now. I think it's time to make a change, and I'd like to start out with a top-of-the-line Android device to help relieve many pent-up years of lesser capability and no apps. And after all of my reading and research, everything points to Samsung, who has designed some amazing capabilities on top of the Android operating system.

It's like I've been crawling through the desert, dry and parched and near the end. I can see a paradise island in the distance with water and a palm tree ahead. Is it a mirage, am I delusional with thirst? Will I be rewarded for my patience and sufferings with a cool drop of Samsung on my cracked, parched lips?

Image fades ... heat waves rising up off the sand... fate to be determined ... !!!

mtikubwa

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
This is exciting I cannot wait to get a new Samsung so that I can consolidate my mobile devices. It would be cool to have some custom colors available this time around.

RenoD2010

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I'll walk into an Apple store with it, whip it out and use it like a boss. I don't really know what any of that means but I'd still like one.

chestont

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Probably a bunch of silly names for Black, Blue, White and Gold. Maybe Ocean, Darkness, Bone, and Amber? I will take my S7 in Amber, thank you very much!

biotechdj

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
I bricked my good S3, now I'm switching the batteries between the 2 others, 1 with a broken screen and the other with a broken charging port. I need this phone before I have to go back to my Droid 2 with the broken digitizer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool