Win Samsung's next new phone from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fillossofer

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to win an S7! I'd probably give it to my daughter as a killer gift. She's in college and would love a hype phone. That's what she calls stuff she likes. Hype.

XyhroAndy

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I hope I win so I can replace my Note 3, which has been an amazing phone in the last 2 years. But if I don't win maybe I can switch to a Note Edge or an A9.

pharaohdagreat

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I would give this phone to my wife...She has the S4 and I always have to free her mrmory for her with the amount of pictures she takes from the front facing camera of our kids. Not to mention her Bday is February 14...kinda of a late additional gift for her..i love my note series...i have the note 3 waiting to see what the 6 or 7 has to offer

D2Gfan

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I might be late to this party but I'm sure glad the deadline hasn't passed. Thanks Androidcentral! A GS7 is just what is needed while starting a new I.T. job, don't want to walk into the job with OLD tech!

Ray 3G

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Honestly, Samsung, you owe me. I had the worst experience with Galaxy S III. Show me how you improved. Impress me. And make up for that time my phone bricked at night and I almost missed a very important business meeting.

ntborg

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I would use this device for work and personal use. If I had a choice in color it would either red, white or blue. In the future it would be nice to have the cell company wrap your phone in design of choice, just upload your jpg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12