Win Samsung's next new phone from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
s7angle.png

ZOMG!
It's almost that time of year when we're hit with new Samsung goodness. Yes, Mobile World Congress is fast approaching, and we're expecting to see at least two (and maybe three) new Galaxy S7 models hit the stage.

With that in mind, we're going ahead to give away an IOU for one of these devices, because we're awesome.

If you're interested in winning, all you have to do is reply below. Tell us what you'd do with the device, how badly you want one, or your best guess on which colors will be available. Anything at all... Just post it!

Once you're done posting, head over to our official contest post, because there are MANY more ways to submit additional entries (and they're all easy).

Normal contest rules apply, and we're running this through February 20th. We will announce the winner on Android Central shortly after the close date.

GOOD LUCK!!!

kfroese

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
My S6 is a poor phone for the price: lousy battery life and no SD card. Not even water resistant (IP67) despite not having removal bits. I'd like to try out the S7 instead! Perhaps it is better...

ralphwiggum1

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Excited for a true next-gen processor after the SoC debacle of 2015. If not the new Snapdragon 820 (return to form for Qualcomm), then an upgrade to the Exynos chip in the S6 and Note 5, the best SoC in Android last year. It'd be nice to play a years old Android game (Hitman Sniper) without sooo much lag and long load times.

eao1991

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I'd take plenty of pictures since Samsung's camera game is almost always on point. Such a shame the emerald green color for the S6 never made it to the US

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I think its time for me to go back to a smaller phone. I would like something besides Black/blue and White, that they had last year for US.

No more carrier phones Samsung!! Make one for all. Then make some in different colors. Like the blue and green from last year!!

RadiantDuck

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I've been using a moto G 3rd gen 8gb/1gb ram since I broke my aging LG G2. To be honest I'm looking forward to something with a great screen, fast and powerful cpu an gpu but most of all lots of rom and ram!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar