[Closed] Enter now for a shot at the new Samsung Galaxy S7!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Screenshot 2016-02-19 02.06.53.png

Here we go! Samsung has announced their latest edition, the Galaxy S7. We just wrapped up a contest giving one of our awesome Android Central readers a free S7 (winner will be announced soon!) and thought it would be fun to go ahead and give away another S7 to a second reader! Keep reading for all the information you need to get yourself entered in this giveaway!

How to Enter: Head over to the blog post HERE. There are multiple ways to enter, each with varying point values. For example, you can submit a photo to show us how excited you are for the S7 to gain 20 entries instantly! (It's easy, just hit the option then upload from Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or your computer.) You can also answer a simple question for 10 entries, comment on a specific thread in the forums for 10 entries, and follow us on various social media channels for even more entries. Complete all of the tasks for maximum entries and your best shot at winning!

The giveaway is open until March 8th, and winners will be announced on the blog shortly after the close date.

The Prize: One super lucky Android Central reader will take home a brand new Samsung Galaxy S7!

Please note that service is not included with the phone. Also, in the event that the winner resides outside of the United States, the prize maybe be subject to duties and taxes, which are the responsibility of the winner.

Good luck everybody!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER

Last edited:

TeraRock

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
I'm glad Samsung has gone back to waterproof phones! I love that about the S5, and if they keep this up they'll have a loyal customer for life!

Trevorasm

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
Disappointed that the S7 screen is 5.1 inches....5.5 inches should be the standard for all flagships but hey that's just me. Still wouldn't mind a free and brand new S7 from you guys anyway LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante