[Closed] Win a Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge from Android Central! [International Contest!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Falconer

Former Community Manager
Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Heeeeeeey everybody!

You might have noticed our S7 / S7 edge giveaway go up the other day, but I wanted to speak to you right here in our forums. If you want to win one (who wouldn't?), keep reading!

How to Enter: Scroll down to reveal the widget at the bottom of this page. You'll see all the ways you can enter (there's 7 of them). The giveaway is on now through April 6th, and winners will be announced on the blog shortly after.

The Prize: One lucky Android Central member will take home their choice of Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge. How awesome is that!?

Enter Now: Hit up the widget below and start submitting your entries. Good luck!

<a class="e-widget generic-loader no-button" href="https://gleam.io/yssYK/win-the-new-samsung-galaxy-s7-or-s7-edge-from-android-central-" rel="nofollow">Win the new Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge from Android Central! </a>
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://js.gleam.io/e.js" async="true"></script>
Please note: Service is not included with the phone. Also, in the event that the winner resides outside of the United States, the prize maybe be subject to duties and taxes, which are the responsibility of the winner.

Ahsan_Nadeem09

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
S7 Edge is better, it's got 3600 mAh Battery which is 20% more than S7 (3000 mAh) , plus a larger display of 5.5 inch and obviously the edge display is damn cool. I'd love to have a S7 Edge. :)

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I would like to win the classic S7 because it's smaller and would fit just fine in my hand, and also because I don't see the point of the edge screen.
And mostly, because my SGS5 that I bought as an used device has been reported as stolen for the secondth time, and the seller never told me. So I need a new device.

Anyway, good luck to all the competitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37