[Closed] CONTEST: Win a rad box of Android Central goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8chefmb

Dec 9, 2016
Visit site
OMIGOSH!!!! I LOVE Android!!! I have owned 2 smart cell phones and they have both been Androids. I adore the Android mascot and try spread the gospel of Android every chance I get. I would love to win this outstanding box of Android swag, please!!! It would just make my Christmas and birthday!!! Thank you for the opportunity! Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Kwanzaa!!

When you have a bunch of Android Central gear sitting around your office, the best thing to do is share it with the community! So this week that's exactly what I'm doing. I've put together a dozen boxes full of fun things, like AC stickers, mugs, and shirts, Android mystery mini figures, and these super cool, customized smartphone coasters from our friends over at newPCgadgets. If you aren't familiar with them, smartphone coasters are really handy! You can set your phone in it on your desk at work so you don't miss notifications, or use it around the house! I've used mine in the kitchen to view recipes. It's so helpful! They make great stocking stuffers or promotional gifts for your business too.

To enter to win one of these coveted boxes of awesome, leave a comment below. That's it! We'll keep this open a week and pick 12 winners next Friday. Good luck everyone!!

Special thanks to newPCgadgets for sending us the smartphone coasters to give away to you guys! They offer a variety of customized solutions for conference rooms, office lobbies, meeting rooms, trade-shows, corporate retreats, special events and much more. Be sure to give them a like over on Facebook or a follow on Twitter to show your thanks. Tell them AC sent ya! ;)

(Please note, the phone in the picture is for demonstrative purposes only and is not included in the giveaway. Packages will each contain a mug, shirt, smartphone coaster, stickers, Android figure, and whatever else I find laying around here. ;) )

rb_776

Dec 9, 2016
Visit site
Michelle - you're the greatest offering these out.
Super gifts for friends, colleagues (and maybe one or two for me!) for xmas
Thank you!

Maarten De Winter

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site

When you have a bunch of Android Central gear sitting around your office, the best thing to do is share it with the community! So this week that's exactly what I'm doing. I've put together a dozen boxes full of fun things, like AC stickers, mugs, and shirts, Android mystery mini figures, and these super cool, customized smartphone coasters from our friends over at newPCgadgets. If you aren't familiar with them, smartphone coasters are really handy! You can set your phone in it on your desk at work so you don't miss notifications, or use it around the house! I've used mine in the kitchen to view recipes. It's so helpful! They make great stocking stuffers or promotional gifts for your business too.

To enter to win one of these coveted boxes of awesome, leave a comment below. That's it! We'll keep this open a week and pick 12 winners next Friday. Good luck everyone!!

Special thanks to newPCgadgets for sending us the smartphone coasters to give away to you guys! They offer a variety of customized solutions for conference rooms, office lobbies, meeting rooms, trade-shows, corporate retreats, special events and much more. Be sure to give them a like over on Facebook or a follow on Twitter to show your thanks. Tell them AC sent ya! ;)

(Please note, the phone in the picture is for demonstrative purposes only and is not included in the giveaway. Packages will each contain a mug, shirt, smartphone coaster, stickers, Android figure, and whatever else I find laying around here. ;) )

I'm in :)

Vinoth S

Dec 9, 2016
Visit site

Love them all, Android central !

Status
Not open for further replies.