[Closed] Win our Sonos review unit package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
sonos-contest.jpg

We can't keep it, so you get to win it! Up for grabs is our review package from Sonos. That includes

• A pair of S5s ($399 each)
  • Sonos ZoneBridge ($99) to wireless stream music to the S5s
  • Power cables, Ethernet cables, manuals, boxes, and anything else we can find laying around.
It's a hell of a system. And while I'm sad to see it go, I'm happy one of you gets to win it!

Here's the deal: You need to be in the continental U.S. You need to not work for Android Central or any of our other sites. And you need to be able to accept a pretty large package -- these boxes are big.

Otherwise, that's it! Just leave a post in this thread. I'll e-mail the winner when we're done. Contest ends when we close this thread at 5 p.m. EST May 19.

Good luck!

Realestatepro

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
OH MY GOD!!! This would be awesome! finally moved into my own place after many years of roommates and this would totally be an amazing house warming present!!!!!

ButcherChop

May 28, 2010
Visit site
That is way nicer than the one I saw a year ago. I remember hearing it on Howard Stern all the time (Sonos was a big sponsor) and how much Gary (Bababooey) loved it. I just wired up my home with ethernet cable and been meaning to check Sonos out again. My old amp/receiver is R.I.P. :)
I'd love a Sonos. It's beautiful.

skatenaked911

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
AH! i would set this up in my apartment at school/home. this would be so sick for all the parties and fiestas. i'd be so greatful to win these from you guys! pick me please!

TheSultan

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
holy crap that is an incredible contest!!!! That new app sure would be sweet on my new Thunderbolt...and, I just moved in to a new apartment--this system would be perfect!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.