[Closed] Win a free HTC ThunderBolt from Rebtel

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndroidAdvocate

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I been with Sprint since the HTC Hero . Now I have the Samsung Epic and the 4G was great at first but seeing how Verzon's HTC Thunderbolt blows it out the water. I would love to win the HTC Thunderbolt 4G!!

flailhail

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I want a thunderbolt real bad but been holding out for them to drop the price some. 250 is just to much for me to spend on a phone right now. Now winning one certainly would help !

rosser

Former Advisor
Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I hope I win. I have had my phone (Droid Incredible) since release in April 2010 and it is on it's last leg. It was my first smartphone ever, and when I first got it I had no idea about most things on it. I joined AC after a couple of months and now I am pretty savvy with hacking and rooting, and such. I read this site multiple times a day and have read almost every article since I joined. Even worse, I'm not due for an upgrade until at least March 2012 because people in my family like to take peoples upgrades. I can't afford a new phone since I'm only 18, so this would be great! I have also been using Rebtel since December to make calls to family in London.

Last edited:

stillborn86

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
This would be awesome to have. I was a little disappointed when I got my DX and the Thunderbolt was leaked JUST outside of my window for return. It would be great to win one of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon