[Closed] Win a free HTC ThunderBolt from Rebtel

Status
Not open for further replies.

c1rca310

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
this will make the perfect companion to my asus transformer tablet and complete my android collection. hope i win!!!!!!!! ;)

Last edited:

smacyo137

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
i cannot deal with my lg versa anymore, the keyboard doesnt work, always freezes
so i got a tiny touch screen that is very sh*tty
this would be great

csdesign

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Need this phone!

I'm currently on AT&T and stuck with an iphone 3g that's on its last legs, the accelerometer gets stuck sometimes, the GPS has gone wonky (says I'm miles away from where I am), and the sound sometimes doesn't work whatsoever (including for calls).... I have been really wanting to switch to Verizon because their network is better, and much faster with their LTE... AT&Ts "4G" is a joke at the moment.

The problem is something that shouldn't of been on my credit was (I had this taken care of now but it's still showing for verizon apparently) and they wanted a $400 deposit to start a new line... anyways there is no reason I can't pay month to month if I already had a phone and skip on the deposit (or even if that wasn't the case, at least it saves me the money of having to buy the phone, and I can worry about just a deposit), but I don't... and this is so the phone I've been wanting! (drools) I sure hope I win (crosses fingers)... I'm broke and desperately need a new phone (and carrier, AT&T sucks)!

Please let me win! Pleeeassse! :D I so love that phone! It's friggin awsome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae