[Closed] Win an Android figurine in this giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

I work here.
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
android-figs-giveaway.jpg

Want an Android figurine for your desk so you can declare proudly once and for all where your loyalties lie? :cool:

Sign in and leave a comment on this thread telling us your first Android device, and you're entered to win! You can only enter once. This giveaway is open worldwide so anyone can enter to win!!

After the deadline to enter, we’ll randomly select 4 winners and announce them as an update to this post. Each winner will receive one figure, either one of the 3 small figs or the large Mega Droid!

Complete your entry before 11:59 PM ET on February 4, 2020. If you’re a winner, we'll reach out to you via email for your shipping information. If you don't reply to our message with your shipping address within 5 business days, we'll move on to the next winner, so keep an eye on your inbox!

The competition is underway, so get your entry in!

Good luck and have fun!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I was a proud convert coming from the veritable BlackBerry family, but when I saw what Androids and the iPhone could do and BB was just sleeping it off, I made the switch: OG Moto Droid! I still miss that slide-out keyboard (but the keyboard itself suuuuucked compared to BB's perfect one). But that did it. Just being able to customize to my heart's content and make the phone MINE changed things. And then the Samsung S2 came along and it made me a a Sammy convert since.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
My first Android phone was the HTC Droid Incredible, which at the time truly was incredible coming from my previous Samsung Omnia (running Windows Mobile). The phone was sleek, performed much more smoothly than any Windows Mobile phone I had before, and had some cool touches like the bright red interior when you took off the back to remove the battery. Ah, good times.

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I was a proud convert coming from the veritable BlackBerry family, but when I saw what Androids and the iPhone could do and BB was just sleeping it off, I made the switch: OG Moto Droid! I still miss that slide-out keyboard (but the keyboard itself suuuuucked compared to BB's perfect one). But that did it. Just being able to customize to my heart's content and make the phone MINE changed things. And then the Samsung S2 came along and it made me a a Sammy convert since.

This is pretty much my story as well except original device was the OG Galaxy S device on US Cellular (back in the day when you had to root to do things like take a screenshot) While I've tried other devices as they came out, have always come back to Android.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
My first Android was a Nexus 5, bought nearly 6y ago. It’s still good. Smooth, fast, and in a word, good.
...Posted from my iPhone SE, which is also good.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
The original Moto G. That phone changed the low and mid-ranger market, showing that it was possible to have a very decent performance on a cheap Android device. I loved that little phone.

debsawyer

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Well my first Android device was a HTC Evo the one with the 3D built in. I had a Palm Pre before that. I love Android .

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
Droid X ... Enjoyed it along with development community
8d43d81a403a212e65fd3ab669ea73d3.jpg

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
My first Android phone was the HTC Hero.

Previously my first foray into Smartphones was the Samsung Instinct.

I Loved my Samsung Instinct, but when it got Waterlogged...I went back into the Sprint store and the clerk told me that the Samsung Instinct was no longer available for sale and he recommended the HTC Hero.

The HTC Hero was a great phone and after a couple of years, I upgraded to the HTC Evo. Then my next Android phone was the HTC One and then the I got the Nexus 6.

After two and a half years, the screen on the Nexus 6 cracked and I got an Asuron Insurance Replacement Samsung Note 5.

Finally this past summer I upgraded to my current Samsung S10+.

Status
Not open for further replies.