let me get this right?

droidweasel

Nov 14, 2009
www.minnesotavikings.com
so in order to win one of the 2 nexus ones( i dont want one by the way) you have to have a video camera,or some kind of video equipment to shoot a video saying how poor u are,or how u deserve the phone. my question is,if u are truly poor,or are so deserving of a nexus one, wouldnt you be too poor to afford a video camera or equipment? just imagine how many ppl out there truly deserve one of the two and are just to poor to send in a video response.just my honest opinion and im not voting for any of these ppl because i dont believe the best person or most deserving person will win either phone. the rich get richer, again. think about it.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure what in the world you are talking about, but if you can afford the monthly service plan required for the Nexus One, you can probably afford an $8 webcam at Amazon or Goodwill.

chdtpn

Apr 7, 2010
www.chaad.net
I'm not sure what in the world you are talking about, but if you can afford the monthly service plan required for the Nexus One, you can probably afford an $8 webcam at Amazon or Goodwill.

Hahahahaha get em Cory! But yea, webcams are really cheap bro and most computers come with them or you can use a friends phone... just a suggestion. He never said he needed an 8 minute, edited, high quality video to count it as an entry.

droidweasel

Nov 14, 2009
www.minnesotavikings.com

lol@ cory...cmon man,been away for awhile,had to razz up some kind of question. altho i did expect a lil more of a smart azz
answer. hehe u have been deee weaseled. i really dont care about the poor folk btw. lol

ahhh good to be back.

Last edited:

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
lol@ cory...cmon man,been away for awhile,had to razz up some kind of question. altho i did expect a lil more of a smart azz
answer. hehe u have been deee weaseled. i really dont care about the poor folk btw. lol

ahhh good to be back.

I was just giving you a hard time anyways :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac