as title states...if not is their an expected date for it? tyia guys
    05-04-2010 07:13 PM
    Here's the list of who does.

as title states...if not is their an expected date for it? tyia guys
    05-04-2010 09:08 PM
    I'm just speculating but I suspect all cities announced for 2010 will have at least a portion up and running for the EVO launch. KC was announced for late 2010 but already has a good chunk of the metro live. Dan leaked in a local chamber meeting that KC will be officially launching WiMAX in time for EVO, ahead of schedule.

They may not have entire metros ready for EVO launch, but I'd bet many metros will be partially alive. It may be risky to do because those who don't have coverage would *****... but partial is better than none.
    05-04-2010 09:31 PM
    I'm just speculating but I suspect all cities announced for 2010 will have at least a portion up and running for the EVO launch. KC was announced for late 2010 but already has a good chunk of the metro live. Dan leaked in a local chamber meeting that KC will be officially launching WiMAX in time for EVO, ahead of schedule.

They may not have entire metros ready for EVO launch, but I'd bet many metros will be partially alive. It may be risky to do because those who don't have coverage would *****... but partial is better than none.
    i can only hope you are right sir
    05-04-2010 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD