Ok, so I know that I can use Doubletwist If I really want to use a media app to transfer music. Problem is, it doesn't organize anything the way I want it to on my phone.

Has anyone gotten any kind of inkling as to whether or not Google is coming out with a media management application for Android?

I hate to say this, but if they want to win over mainstream users, and keep them, they're going to have to get into the media management game. Hell, they already have Picasa, time for something for music, or an integrated solution.

I hate iTunes, but it does, what it does, really well. Google needs something that can browse the market, and manage media...

Anyway, just my two cents.
    05-08-2010 08:39 AM
    there's also the missing sync by mark space. Its expensive, though and I've never tried it.
    05-08-2010 12:26 PM
    I've heard of the app, and I think it works pretty well, but I'm looking for something free, from Google.

As much as I love the open nature of Android, I want one app, that works, as far as syncing up with my phone.

Don't get me wrong, Doubletwist is good, but it's not a native app. It's rough around the edges. I would settle for a Google beta, at this point...
    05-09-2010 09:03 AM
    Yeah, I don't think google has anything, and I agree. With their power over the internet, I'm sure they would be able to fill in the album art for me instead of me looking for it and manually putting it in since I have itunes/mac that store the album art in a different location than other media programs. Right now, my laziness overcomes me and I just deal with it.
    05-09-2010 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD