#dontyouhate

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Twitter style topic for ya'll...

The biggest problem I have with CB are all of the biased/ignorant people on there that speak of something they know nothing about. Either that or they complain about something they know nothing about and don't bother to ask people how to do it. I didn't last 5 minutes in the CB Android sub forum. It was mostly Sal brainwashing them and others complaining about hardware/software they didn't fully understand. First of all, Sal, if you can't handle the phone and think the S2 is that much better for you do someone a favor...have one of those ridiculous contests you always have where they gotta follow you on facebook, twitter, myspace, youtube, and reply 88 times to your threads with a photo ID, birth certificate, and 3 closest relatives in order to enter. Then once they win, announce the winner on your choice of social website (without telling anyone) and expect the winner to come forth in 43 seconds. That way you can give away your Droid, no more email headaches, and someone else will end up with you less/their gain.

For the rest of you on CB, pick up a book, read a review, look at a youtube how to video/manual and get a clue. And if you don't have an Android phone yet you're in that forum and the only thread you post in is the "What's wrong with your Droid" thread...get a hobby!

#dontyouhate people like that?

That is all...

YoungChrisG

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Twitter style topic for ya'll...

The biggest problem I have with CB are all of the biased/ignorant people on there that speak of something they know nothing about. Either that or they complain about something they know nothing about and don't bother to ask people how to do it. I didn't last 5 minutes in the CB Android sub forum. It was mostly Sal brainwashing them and others complaining about hardware/software they didn't fully understand. First of all, Sal, if you can't handle the phone and think the S2 is that much better for you do someone a favor...have one of those ridiculous contests you always have where they gotta follow you on facebook, twitter, myspace, youtube, and reply 88 times to your threads with a photo ID, birth certificate, and 3 closest relatives in order to enter. Then once they win, announce the winner on your choice of social website (without telling anyone) and expect the winner to come forth in 43 seconds. That way you can give away your Droid, no more email headaches, and someone else will end up with you less/their gain.

For the rest of you on CB, pick up a book, read a review, look at a youtube how to video/manual and get a clue. And if you don't have an Android phone yet you're in that forum and the only thread you post in is the "What's wrong with your Droid" thread...get a hobby!

#dontyouhate people like that?

That is all...

Wow! Way to vent! I think my screen got hot lol! But I agree :D CB has become less about helping and generally enjoying technology with your fellow Blackberry users and more fanboyism than anything else.

I much prefer Android Central. I only hope people don't come here a foul this up the same way. So far it doesn't look like it though ;)

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Wow! Way to vent! I think my screen got hot lol! But I agree :D CB has become less about helping and generally enjoying technology with your fellow Blackberry users and more fanboyism than anything else.

I much prefer Android Central. I only hope people don't come here a foul this up the same way. So far it doesn't look like it though ;)

And hats why I love this place. Cause its calm and everyone gets along. I too hope that the bad BB users don't convert and polute this forum.

Reactions: YoungChrisG
R

Roy Aguilera

I really don't wanna badmouth CB as I have some good friends there. However it did become more about ridiculing the noobs and upping the post count then anything. This forum will grow and some problematic people will join also. Lets just hope that it happens way down the road.:cool:

R

Roy Aguilera

And hats why I love this place. Cause its calm and everyone gets along. I too hope that the bad BB users don't convert and polute this forum.

Whats wrong with being bad?
Michael-Jackson-Bad-231401.jpg

salanester

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Admin/mods seem to have things under control over here, a refreshing change. I got a lot of help at crackberry during my storm days so I'm not gonna bash it, but it has gotten a little ridiculous over there.

Reactions: YoungChrisG
R

Roy Aguilera

Yup just today someone who is clueless, was talking about how much better the S2s screen is than the Droids. Even after showing him the facts this one clueless individual went on arguing. I hate that. If you have no idea what you are talking about then why argue with those that do?