Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I know there is a lot of negativity and complaining about Verizon etc going on right now. There are also people complaining about that, I for one am just blowing off steam. I doubt we see a mass movement from Verizon because of this or even a noticeable increase in the sales of other phones such as the Razr, or Rezound.

Personally I have my son's surgery and some other things going on and coming here and just venting a bit helps me relieve some of that pressure even if it is indirectly. So if over the next few days I say something that might offend someone, or if they think I am too upset over the "lack" of information etc i assure you I am keeping things in perspective and my priorities are in order.

With that off my chest please add Jakob to any prayer chains that you may be participating i n, and if you are not the religious type some well wishes his way will suffice as well. His surgery is scheduled to start at 7:30 am on the 17th at Cincinnati Children's Hospital.

Mods: I realize this is OT and probably belongs in another section. since this is where I spend most of my time I would appreciate it if you let this stay at least till Thursday. if it must be moved please feel free to do so.

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Jakob is 14 years old and has a severe case of childhood scoliosis, his spinal cord in 2009 was at less than 10 degrees curvature and now he is at 58 degrees. The spinal fusion surgery is supposed to last any where between 7-10 hours.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I'm good with it staying here. This is your new home when the phone comes out anyway. Good luck to your son and your family during this time. I hope all goes well and you have a large support group here if you need anything.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Reactions: Live2ride883

dlcullen

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Jakob will be in my prayers this week. I know what it's like to sit in a children's hospital hour after hour. Android Central is a nice distraction.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante