its really unfortunate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
The new iPhone is going to trump the Evo in almost every way...going to be a lot of new sprint customers returning within 30.. Luckily sprint doesn't charge you a dime as long as you leave within 30...

blupit30

May 21, 2010
Visit site
The new iPhone is going to trump the Evo in almost every way...going to be a lot of new sprint customers returning within 30.. Luckily sprint doesn't charge you a dime as long as you leave within 30...

have you lost your mind? of course the fan boy's will always stick with the icrap. for those of us who want to be real and not follow and do what steve jobs tells us, we will stay with the best phone on the market. the record setting htc evo!

ArkAngel06

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Sigh. Was this thread really necessary? I don't think too many will be returning their Evos...People will fall too in love with the big screen, and the freedom from not having to be on AT&T.

tntsniper#CB

May 17, 2010
Visit site

I think your mistaken.. I almost spit up my lunch when I seen the new iphone 4. It's a JOKE.

This just shows how people have no mind of their own. They're brain washed by apple.. Everything is "revolutionary" to Apple fan boys.

fonefanatic

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Hey maverick how much did Steve Jobs pay you to come here and try to convert people from the Evo to his latest piece of crap AKA iphone

TheOnlyMorgan

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'm sure someone would love to return to get only 2GB of data a month. Good luck to those that do. Even though there won't really be much reason to? The 720p video capture will probably be superior on the i4 but that's pretty much all I see.

SeanNYC76

May 3, 2010
Visit site
The only thing the iPhone 4 has over the EVO is the build quality...HTC really needs to step up its game on the build quality of there devices...once they do that, its game over. I'm a former iPhone user and I'm happy to say I'm sticking to Android and the EVO...This Thread should be closed down,,

clafountaine

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
and the other great thing about that front facing camera...the video chat ONLY works with Wifi! what an awesome CELL PHONE I have!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463