Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Installing a new water hose in the girlfriends washer here

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
So cool,, it reads the contacts in may phone and when someone calls it says their name on screen of the stereo. Press button on stereo to answer. I just noticed a mic was installed on top left of windshield above my head,,, I was wondering why people were saying it sounds so clear and loud lol. I did notice the mic all day until now.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

Erckul

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
So cool,, it reads the contacts in may phone and when someone calls it says their name on screen of the stereo. Press button on stereo to answer. I just noticed a mic was installed on top left of windshield above my head,,, I was wondering why people were saying it sounds so clear and loud lol. I did notice the mic all day until now.

you get the coolest toys, dude. how about a youtube video so we can see what's doin?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

Does the same on the JVC unit I have. I had a FM transmitter b4. Bluetooth is so much better.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Hey, anyone know how Blaize, Poges and Garrett are doing? I saw Garrett had a front page article written for his theme work a month or so ago @P|C. And what ever happened with Sketch? And Rush?

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey, anyone know how Blaize, Poges and Garrett are doing? I saw Garrett had a front page article written for his theme work a month or so ago @P|C. And what ever happened with Sketch? And Rush?

Taking no one seriously...I'll post and fill you in on Sketchy.....wifey banned him from online play! LOL He's rarely around much, at all, anymore.

shadavis08

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

Blaize is good and Garrett is ok too I follow and talk to both at times. Garrett won't talk to me at the moment and not sure why lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Blaize19

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
LOOT! Hi everyone! I talk to and/or follow most of you on the Twitters, but wow. Hi Danny!

Where's that ladder holder? And make some room on the sofa. :D

Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
LOOT! Hi everyone! I talk to and/or follow most of you on the Twitters, but wow. Hi Danny!

I'll pour you a drink....

Who let the horse in here?

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site

Hey! REALLY great to "see" you again!
Seems like it's been forever, HENCE the exclamation point at the end of the sentence before this one. :)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Blaize is good and Garrett is ok too I follow and talk to both at times. Garrett won't talk to me at the moment and not sure why lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I can't imagine anyone ever being upset with you for anything, ltm ltm ltm ltm, you never offend ANYBODY. I think there's something wrong with you. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781