Semi Official Statement From Apple

joek1971

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
This is a semi official announcement from CEO of Apple; Steve Jobs just release this statement.
We here at Apple are aware of the problem that ther are people saying that they are experiencing dropped calls. I personally spoke to our top engineers and they came up with a genius idea.
In the next few days we will be releasing an add on for the iPhone, this is genius idea of mine like all of mine great ideas. We will be sending these add ons out to all current owners of iPhone, there will be various versions of this add-on. Please look at the pictures and we here at Apple think this is a great idea. Also I personally spoke to top dentists here in California and they said people with braces don?t need these add-ons; people with braces have talk out of there left side of the mouth and hold the phone on a 78.45 degree angle only. If these people cannot talk out of the left side of their mouth then they should only text, these people do not qualify for the add-ons. Please feel free to look at our various collections of add-ons that will help you have a great experience with the all new iPhone 4.
As you can see we offer a lot of different add-ons they even come with backpacks, we think this is the best design yet.

I could not contain myself, all is fair in love and war. If this would have happened to Android all the iphone fan boys would have pound Android in to the ground.

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
i honestly wouldnt be shocked if this was an apple conspiracy to get people to buy those $30 rubber bumpers, that apple coincidentally are selling for the first time, with their iphone 4.

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Being a devote mac user, I don't understand how something like this slipped past Apple's QA guys. And if they knew about it, well thats even worse. I do own some Apple stock so I want them to fix this issue pronto.

That being said, could VZW and Moto have asked for anything better as they launch the Droid X? Its like a PR goldmine "Droid X does what iPhone 4 can't: make calls while being held" lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22