Android Phones VS Windows Phones?

mikencis

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
*Why is Android better than Windows Mobile, (I'm assuming you think Android is because of being on these Android forums) if you do?

*What are the pros and cons of both?

*UI VS UI?

*Market VS Market?

*Does the new Windows Phones have a chance of overcoming android?

*How did an underdog company like Google overcome giant companies like Microsoft and Apple?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351776894253.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351776894253.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 72

SpiralBorg

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
It depends.
If you can sacrifice apps, customization and features. Windows Phone with its simple UI, which is easy to use, and performs without a hitch, would be great for you. Though most WP are all the same, just variety from apps.

Android, if you want the best tech and really want to unleash your devices potential.

Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central Forums

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
It depends.
If you can sacrifice apps, customization and features. Windows Phone with its simple UI, which is easy to use, and performs without a hitch, would be great for you. Though most WP are all the same, just variety from apps.

Android, if you want the best tech and really want to unleash your devices potential.

Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central Forums

Best way to put it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
*Why is Android better than Windows Mobile,

*How did an underdog company like Google overcome giant companies like Microsoft and Apple?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Android Central Forums

1- Because it's not Windows.

2- Because Microsoft and Apple thought they were invincible. 'Pride before the fall'.

??

darkestred

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Windows phones are very nice. I"m not sure they are for me though. I am trying to distance myself from the whole console conglomeration going on and the windows phone seems to rely heavily on that aspect, imo.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital