Thought this was funny and interesting.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if the increase rumor was true in the first place, but the denial was not official. All the sites claim that any"unnamed Samsung official" denied it to one newspaper. Samsung has said zero to deny it.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

It was denied to two newspapers through a Samsung spokesperson. Both of the newspapers are high profile Korean newspapers that Samsung regularly passes statements through. It was as official a denial as you can get concerning contracts that are confidential in the first place.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I think someone using their name and addressing the rumor head on would be more official. Just saying.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
You mean pay for it like every other customer of samsung's memory division.

Exactly. Or perhaps create a good business relationship with a company instead of working this double standard. If Apple doesn't need samsung then they should walk away and go it alone. They act like this new chip they are using in the i5 was built from scratch when they have many people to thank.

They always try to sit at the elitists table while eating from everyone else's plate. It makes me puke.

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Exactly. Or perhaps create a good business relationship with a company instead of working this double standard. If Apple doesn't need samsung then they should walk away and go it alone. They act like this new chip they are using in the i5 was built from scratch when they have many people to thank.

They always try to sit at the elitists table while eating from everyone else's plate. It makes me puke.

Samsung won't let that happen, they only one that will lose from Apple leaving them, they get paid for each iPhone produce and letting Apple go because it's is mortal enemies in different market, would be childish.... even that 20% more expensive chip rumor just for Apple sounds like immature decision (thru we don't know if they got some discount deal or something before that).

You sound like you base your opinions purely on PR. If 2 corporations benefits something they tend to cooperate even if they mortal enemies of diffrent markets, like Samsung manufacturing chips for Apple, like Apple contribute with Google to Webkit which is fundament of there browsers, like many Linux Kernel contributors, like many corporations that have slashes with Microsoft still supports Windows because it's still most popular desktop OS. Business does not know pride, at the end it's about money and interest.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

You don't seem to understand that samsung's mobile division is separate from their parts divisions. One does not, and can not, affect the others.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Could have fooled me.

Who do you think you are? I can't stand the way you communicate on this forum. You think sunshine flows out of your ass. Every post you make is condescending and rude. Your opinion is not sent from God.

This would be why you agree to support Apple. A company that only thinks of itself. It's partners and customers are things that are used up and spit out.

I personally don't run my business this way and if it means I don't make as much of the almighty dollar then so be it.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Samsung won't let that happen, they only one that will lose from Apple leaving them, they get paid for each iPhone produce and letting Apple go because it's is mortal enemies in different market, would be childish.... even that 20% more expensive chip rumor just for Apple sounds like immature decision (thru we don't know if they got some discount deal or something before that).

You sound like you base your opinions purely on PR. If 2 corporations benefits something they tend to cooperate even if they mortal enemies of diffrent markets, like Samsung manufacturing chips for Apple, like Apple contribute with Google to Webkit which is fundament of there browsers, like many Linux Kernel contributors, like many corporations that have slashes with Microsoft still supports Windows because it's still most popular desktop OS. Business does not know pride, at the end it's about money and interest.

You're right on a lot of this but I think that with some calculated manovering Samsung could hurt Apple if they decided to not supply them with the chips they need. There are very few companies that can supply this volume of chips that are still working on the bleeding edge. Especially now that Texas Instruments is opting out of the mobile chip game.

I'm not saying it would ever happen, but if Apple can't supply their products, some people on the Apple/ Android edge may be tempted to buy other devices rather than wait. And those devices will probably either be phones with Samsung parts anyway or be a Samsung phone instead. So Sammy wins either way and possibly way more if they are actually selling someone their S3 or S4 over just the profit they get from selling parts to Apple.

Just a thought.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
This thread should be saved as its own website. Minus JTBthree's comments. Lol. Just kidding.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante