Thought this was funny and interesting.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't help but think about the rounded corner rectangle Apple product when reading this. With the exception that the rectangle thing is actually worse.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't help but think about the rounded corner rectangle Apple product when reading this. With the exception that the rectangle thing is actually worse.

What's funny is that a lot of devices fit the rectangle with rounded corners description. Like most tablets (Nexus 7 included) and some phones.

Sent from my brand new Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
What's funny is that a lot of devices fit the rectangle with rounded corners description. Like most tablets (Nexus 7 included) and some phones.

Oh I am well aware of that. I am apparently infringing on Apple right now by using my new Nexus 4.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Lol. When do you think the N4s will be back in stock?

It doesn't matter because I already have one. Lol. Just kidding. I think they will have more by the 15th of January. As soon as they get the last backorders out I think they will open up the gates again.

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I hope so. I finally have the money for one, and now they are out of stock. I have the nexus availability checker app, and a bookmark in Chrome that will take me right to the play store listing of the N4. All so that I can order one before they go out of stock again.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I hope so. I finally have the money for one, and now they are out of stock. I have the nexus availability checker app, and a bookmark in Chrome that will take me right to the play store listing of the N4. All so that I can order one before they go out of stock again.

I think this next run shouldn't be quite as nasty. Are you aware of the holding down the enter button thing after tabbing through to the checkout button? That worked perfectly for me and I got in the 1-2 weekers on the second run.

The phone is truly amazing. The glass is like butter and the screen is beautiful. I run Nova launcher and it flies. I love the customization it adds. The size is perfect.

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I think this next run shouldn't be quite as nasty. Are you aware of the holding down the enter button thing after tabbing through to the checkout button? That worked perfectly for me and I got in the 1-2 weeks on the second run.

The phone is truly amazing. The glass is like butter and the screen is beautiful. I run Nova launcher and it flies. I love the customization it adds. The size is perfect.

I'm talking about chrome on my nexus 7. I have no access to a computer.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Ya I saw that. I have a hard time believing this.

I like how the article and comments blame LG.

Yet, no one knows the details about the agreement between LG and Google for this phone. Sounds like Google didn't order enough.