Thought this was funny and interesting.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Sorry but you are ignorant in this. They do not have to sue every company that uses an apple in their logo. There are thousands of companies that use this. They are not required to fight companies that do not violated their ability to maintain their brand.

FYI Apples have been used on learning institutions for many decades.

If your logic applies then this company should be suing any company using squares or the color green http://www.hrblock.ca/ see the little r with a circle? Ya registered trademark.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

They are REQUIRED to sue over logos that are close to theirs. If they do not, they lose the ability to defend their trademarks in the future. In that case, the leader of that school all of admitted they chose it for its closeness to apple, and has made zero claims to the contrary.

As for your example: you can bet your ass that if another company came out with a logo with a bright green square they would be all over it.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Sorry I can't comment on this thread anymore. Apparently things were too personal or something. Sad really. We were having fun.

Apple Continues To Insist Only It Can Use An Apple In A Logo; Threatens Small German Cafe | Techdirt

Apple sues New York over logo - Los Angeles Times

Peace.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Oh you know, say anything negative about Apple and their defenders will dive bomb out of nowhere to defend them to their last breath no matter what. :p

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't think many of us go to an iOS forum to defend android, but you guys come out of the woodwork.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos