Thought this was funny and interesting.

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
To be fair he did say it was a concept video. I think it's ironic that I got a commercial for lost phones before the video played...

ezuduhyp.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4/Nexus 7

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
True. But the concept was a lie. So he should have said "this video is a lie" yet entertaining :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Maybe it was a metaphor saying that you can replace the iphone 6 with any earlier model and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
The phone really just operates exactly the same but the case is even shinier than before. How can you resist our amazing innovation. Shiiiiiiiinnneeeeeeeee

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
The phone really just operates exactly the same but the case is even shinier than before. How can you resist our amazing innovation. Shiiiiiiiinnneeeeeeeee

We've created a revolutionary technology that allows the metal our phone is made of to shine with 20% more efficiency. Now herd up in front of our stores for 4 days to buy this product you sheep. XD

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
If it does, it makes the judge's decision pretty redundant.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Not really. Basically, some of the numbers didn't match the claims apple was making, so she needs a new jury to decide on it. It doesn't mean the numbers will change, just that they need to better match within the confines of the law. The reason it may go up is because they can include damages from infringing devices since the trial ended.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Not really. Basically, some of the numbers didn't match the claims apple was making, so she needs a new jury to decide on it. It doesn't mean the numbers will change, just that they need to better match within the confines of the law. The reason it may go up is because they can include damages from infringing devices since the trial ended.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
I still find that stupid, damages. Pft, like Apple really took measurable damage from Samsung's devices, the iPhone 5 still sold as well as expected which is more than most devices, Apple's just being extra greedy. Though I really shouldn't be surprised by that.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I still find that stupid, damages. Pft, like Apple really took measurable damage from Samsung's devices, the iPhone 5 still sold as well as expected which is more than most devices, Apple's just being extra greedy. Though I really shouldn't be surprised by that.

They are being greedy just like any other company would be.
and Samsung's "damage" is only a dent in their profits of the iPhone.