Thought this was funny and interesting.

jsmith203344

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Completely different things.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you and slender troll really think apple is a one man show? there are more then 4000 employs making products not just one guy.

A man with the right ideas can make a huge difference. Apple is not a one man show but I just dont see much improvements after that hes gone. Iphone 4s and Iphone 5...what more needs to be said

jsmith203344

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Well he was the one showing them off to all the fans. No- one ever mentions those other 4000 people behind the scenes.

This is from me, on my EVO 3D.

its my back that I missed out these people but Steve is the one that seems to give them the direction the one creating the vision....its just my personal view anyways :p

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I'd agree with that, but I wouldn't have been 100% on board when the S2 and the ip4 were both new. At that time (gingerbread) the S2 had better specs, the iPh I would argue had more buy in to their OS experience, I would have recommended them approximately evenly, though I liked Android way better for my personal choices. Since ICS, just about every top of the line Android device wins.

But, to your point... I'd take a Galaxy Nexus over all three of the Samsung Galaxy S devices you listed, including the S4. I'd also take an N4 over the S4 and probably the S5. :) Nexus is where it's at. Software matters, to me updates matter and the philosophy behind the architecture matters. I'm really excited for the Nexus 5 and praying (probably in vain) that there is a CDMA variant.
I'm on board with you on that. Nexus love all around. I will never buy anything else.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
The iPhone gets updates even faster then the N4, I got the 4.2.2 update 2 days after its push, on my iPhone 5 I got 6.1.3 as soon as it went live.
That's only because you get the update through iTunes. Nexus 4 gets it over the air so it's just a matter of delivery method.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
This is a joke right?

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't seem smooth? Are you sure? Its insanely quick.

Again many people forget that outside the US there are no Google services like music movies etc. My iPad is a entertainment device(and college work sometimes) and not having access to that content. Besides I prefer iOS tablets over android tablets.
I'm in Canada and we have access to all the movies and books etc.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
That's only because you get the update through iTunes. Nexus 4 gets it over the air so it's just a matter of delivery method.

Stock images are also usually online rather instantly for those that want to install themselves rather than waiting... same solution as iTunes (as in you're hooking up to an external device, such as a PC), barely requires any more expertise . Probably confusing to "yeah, see, my phone plays YouTube!" people, but aside from that if you can follow directions, easy peasy.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Completely different things.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you and slender troll really think apple is a one man show? there are more then 4000 employs making products not just one guy.
It's exactly what happened when he left the first time. All the 4000 people kept making tons of crap. Then Steve came back and said make 4 products instead. Canceled tons of products. He was the visionary and the pitch man. He was and is essential to Apple's success. The isheep require a digital messiah to follow. If they don't have one then they don't have the same connection to the product. It's all they know. Let's call it the lemming principle.

Jonathan Ives may be that guy but I don't think Tim Cook is.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I hate how the google services is always running in the background my mate said that he flashed a ROM without google service and it runs better and the battery last longer too.
I think any of those things can be turned off.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Here's the only thing that matters: Who wins in an awesome contest, C3PO or a picture of a piece of fruit. Who wins in a fight, a 40 meter tall robot with laser weapons and the ability to fly, or a Polaroid picture of a piece of fruit? Who gets more women, R2D2 or a sticker shaped like a piece of fruit? Which has a major movie about them, Wall-E or a photograph of a worm filled ball of over-sugarded fiber? Know how many apples are in Star Trek? 0. But Data is an awesome Android. In every contest we can imagine, the robot is awesome and envied by dork, nerd and geek alike... whereas the a picture of a food best served as juice is envied by no one except for a snake in Hebrew mythology. (End Slightly Off Balance Rand)

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site

Are you serious? the iPhone 5 was also OTA. that shows your lack of knowledge about iOS 5 and above( hint, we also get OTA updates.)

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the only thing that matters: Who wins in an awesome contest, C3PO or a picture of a piece of fruit. Who wins in a fight, a 40 meter tall robot with laser weapons and the ability to fly, or a Polaroid picture of a piece of fruit? Who gets more women, R2D2 or a sticker shaped like a piece of fruit? Which has a major movie about them, Wall-E or a photograph of a worm filled ball of over-sugarded fiber? Know how many apples are in Star Trek? 0. But Data is an awesome Android. In every contest we can imagine, the robot is awesome and envied by dork, nerd and geek alike... whereas the a picture of a food best served as juice is envied by no one except for a snake in Hebrew mythology. (End Slightly Off Balance Rand)
Sadistic little person...

Alex trebek

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site

Oh lord. I was laughing so hard my mom thought I was dying.

Sent from my HTC Rhyme

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

No, I don't really like Rand Paul.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Are you serious? the iPhone 5 was also OTA. that shows your lack of knowledge about iOS 5 and above( hint, we also get OTA updates.)
Chill your tone Chetan. You're starting to annoy me and many others. You don't have to be condescending all the time. If this is the case then I guess I will wait the 2 whole days to get my update. Certainly not a reason anyone should make a decision to buy any iPhone.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Chill your tone Chetan. You're starting to annoy me and many others. You don't have to be condescending all the time. If this is the case then I guess I will wait the 2 whole days to get my update. Certainly not a reason anyone should make a decision to buy any iPhone.

Sorry about my tone. I didn't mean to come across as know it all.

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Sorry about my tone. I didn't mean to come across as know it all.

It's very difficult to detect tone in online conversation because of the lack of voice tone and body language. So misunderstandings like this can happen easily.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
It's very difficult to detect tone in online conversation because of the lack of voice tone and body language. So misunderstandings like this can happen easily.

I thought I used a poor choice of words and to be frank, I would be surprised if he didn't think it was rude.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie