Thought this was funny and interesting.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Why can't you post stuff about Samsung or something. Your posts only mention Apple bashing.

f703fa34-5b5f-4a3b-9c9b-4600c7beebc8

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Why can't you post stuff about Samsung or something. Your posts only mention Apple bashing.
There aren't any stories about Samsung because they decided to just honestly steal everyone's money. Apple is slowly reaping what they have sewn.

And for what it's worth, that's how this thread got started.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site

I luuuuv yr picture!!!
Its great!

I wanna pinch it, well not exactly, just wanna pinch a copy. :)
But when I long pressed on it, I was offered everything but copy. :'(

Could u pls help me??

Posted via Android Central App

Edit: Um....a bit freaked out, cos when I came back to see if anyone had answered me, I saw a link was put in my post!!!?
What The??!
I certainly didn't remember putting it in & I would have put it at the bottom anyway.
So I'm thinking "....mmm did someone put that link in to be funny, that IS pretty funny".
Then "no, we can't EDIT someone's post!"
So,
I clicked the link
And......
What lah! Its a link to the picture I want!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! :-D
Happy Nana lol

Who would have thort!

Last edited:

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
1.5 million just in photocopies. Lol. Even photocopying is over priced at Apple.

"Apple paid its lawyers over $60 million to beat Samsung in court" http://feedly.com/k/195Uphf

Err I think photo copying in general is expensive. And what's so expensive about the iPhone its the same price as other flagships and the macs are also rather reasonable for what you get. I mean 1100 MacBook Air or a 1100 Chromebook Pixel? Exactly:/

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Err I think photo copying in general is expensive. And what's so expensive about the iPhone its the same price as other flagships and the macs are also rather reasonable for what you get. I mean 1100 MacBook Air or a 1100 Chromebook Pixel? Exactly:/

Lol. For 1.5 million I could print books in full color.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC