Looking for some top-tier in-ear buds for full-sounded rock music

anon(5384869)

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Looking to possibly replace (and upgrade) my Skullcandy Titan earbuds. I want my music (mostly rock of many kinds, with a bit of orchestral/composed music and a tad of R&B) to be as full-sounding as possible: Relatively deep basses, crisp vocals and treble, but I don't want to lose focus on guitar and percussion. Should I stick with Skullcandies, or is there something better out there I'm missing out on?

vichkata

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Though they are a bit pricey at 70 dollars on Amazon (I have no idea what your budget is) try the klipsh image s4's or the slightly more expensive (90 also amazon) Bose ie2... Or something like that. Fellow rocker here.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

anon(5384869)

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm a rock connosieur. I listen to anything old and new. Favorite band are: Aerosmith, My Chemical Romance, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Puddle of Mudd, Led Zeppelin, Bon Jovi, Flogging Molly... just to name a few. Haha!

I also listen to composed music, mostly soundtracks.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll look into them!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Richard Devine

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm using some Bang and Olufsen ones that hook over the ear can't remember name sorry. Had them for 5 years and still going strong with an excellent sound.

I too listen to mainly rock

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

anon(5384869)

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I've never tried them, and am not usually one to jump on the bandwagon, but I have to ask since so many people seem to buy them. Are the Beats by Dre headphones any good? Specifically the earbuds. I don't care that Dr. Dre brands them, but I know they are made by Monster, and I have never been let down by their audio equipment as a musician. So are those headphones comparable to say the Bose ie2's? Thanks again!

Richard Devine

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I didn't like the Beats headphones one bit. However... Monster also make the Nokia Purity buds, and they're not bad

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums