Good Bookmarking App?

aquafusiondane

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I am hoping that I post in the right sub forum.

I am in the search of good bookmarking app. I used Delicious in the past and really enjoy the function of it, however I stopped using it long ago, way before AVOS Systems brought it. I been researching for various of good apps that is cross platform. I am aware of Firefox Sync and Chrome Sync, but there is one problem. I am using Firefox on my PC and using Chrome on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I tried to use Dropbox to see if It can handle URL like Delicious does, it did but not in a way that I expect it. It only save it in the text file. I tried to use Evernote, it is alright but what I would like is just click on the file and it open the browser. I don't want to do 4 click process on my phone to get to the link I want. I heard about the Diigo and checked Play Store, it didn't have any official app.

anyone know any good app that is free to use, that can sync cross platform and that have tag or folder ability? I miss the day that it so easy to go to Del.icio.us website and click the link and BAM it took me where I want it to go.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Pocket. I have it on all my devices. I can access saved articles on any of them. For me, it works flawlessly.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
The part that said What?! I'm msndrstood.

I thought it said what I misunderstood so I was going to explain what it was lol

Gotcha. Sorry for the msndrstandng, lol. The signature that showed up on my end was the standard Tapatalk tag not my custom tag.

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
via Gnex

edwinmiller

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Bookmark Home is the best application for bookmarking. It is a website launcher and manages all the bookmarks. Its features include smooth scrolling. Users can set browsers to open. You can import and export bookmarks from browsers. It supports unlimited multi-screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci