Stock Portfolio App

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I am interested in your suggestion on the best app to track my stock portfolio. I would prefer an app that have live prices rather than delayed.

Please give me your suggestions.

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Google Now can track stocks and alert you when they have major changes.

Google now will only give me a quote on a stock it will track an entire portfolio and allow me to see the change in value, so it really is not what I want, thanks anyway.

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks it looks good to me. I added my portfolio and I noticed a strange thing. The day gain and the day % change are different between the stock view and portfolio view. They are not different enough to bother me and the info is presented in a nice manner. Thanks for your suggestion.

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Very interesting "stock Quote" & " personal finance" are both by Bishinews but the day gain and the day % change are correct in Stock Quote and agree with Personal Finance portfolio List View

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
The app maker states real-time quotes but actually the quotes are not real time but delayed by 15 minutes. I have emailed the developer about all of these issues but have not received any responses yet.

John Barsum

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
You should take a look at "Stockportfolio" - although the prices are delayed, it's really helpful for tracking the performance of your portfolio. It will calculate the performance for a specific period and as it is quick and easy to use, you can quickly open it every day and get an overview of the stocks performance and which to buy/get rid of.

Find it at www.bastaware.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke