Does anyone have a wordpress or blog? I love reading things online or on my phone when I'm on the go. If you have one share it with us!!!

Mines is jeravicious.wordpress.com

It's a lot of random stuff and with the wordpress app, I can just do it from my phone! I love it, but I need to update it more once things are too busy. Have a good day!
    08-02-2010 01:11 AM
    I like the Wordpress app but I don't use it at all for any type of posting or post editing since it likes to try and do auto-formatting for me. I do all of my posts 100% in HTML view (I can't even remember the last time I've looked at the layout view) and don't like when it tries to add extra breaks. Plus, saving an edit to a post in it removes the post's excerpt.

But anyways, link is in my sig.
    JERAVICIOUS likes this.
    08-02-2010 02:35 PM
    Yea I see what you're saying. i use the app a lot because I'm always on the go. I'd be nice to use html more because I use to code a lot of stuff. When I find more time I'll get back into it.

hey Eric,

Cool blog. I like some of your titles and the picture of the kid with then android in it. Keep up the good work
    08-04-2010 01:19 AM
    hey Eric,

Cool blog. I like some of your titles and the picture of the kid with then android in it. Keep up the good work
    Thanks. Much appreciated.
    08-04-2010 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD