...that I have dumped my Pre for an HTC Hero. My feelings on this? So far, I couldn't be happier!

I was unfortunate with my Pre's. Yes, Pre's. I went through 4 of them, each with a different hardware issue. My last one, the inside screen started to crack for unknown reasons (wasn't dropped, hit, or anything like that). I figured, why try a 5th pre when I can move to Android and try a whole new device?

One more line later, and I have an HTC, as well as the Pre. Sprint would not let me get an Android phone in place of my pre even though I have had so many issues. So I am going to swap my Pre for a new one and then sell it to make up for having to spend $200 for the Hero. I am still stuck with an additional line that will not be used, but I guess I have to deal with it and the extra $15/month it costs me to have a working phone.
    11-14-2009 04:00 PM
    Sounds like a good plan to me, pain in the butt...but worth it.
    11-14-2009 04:55 PM
    If I were you I'd call the Sprint Corporate resolution line and have them make the adjustments to you account.

I was having issues with my Curve went through 5 or 6 of them, sent an e-mail to every Sprint executive, in less then 24 hours I had a call from Bob Johnson's office. Their e-mail format is firstname.lastname@sprint.com
    11-14-2009 05:42 PM
    That's a good idea, I may just do that. It is quite ridiculous what I had to do to get a working, reliable, comparable phone.
    11-15-2009 12:45 AM
    What about sending an email to dan [at] sprint.com
    11-15-2009 12:47 AM
    I tried that dan-at-sprint.com address. What a joke. I got no where with them and I ended up leaving Sprint and got myTouch on T-Mobile. I was a Sprint customer for 7+ years before I left.

I agree with ERDude. Send an email to Exec's or write a real letter to Corporate Office for a real solution to issues at Sprint.
    11-24-2009 05:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD