?? the L@@Ter's lounge ??

shadavis08

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Story A,
Hi my name is Shane and I like turtles.......... a lot. I'm 42 years old and I like turtles and I'm slow like turtles. I just got married last year and I like turtles. I just had my first son last year and I like turtles and I think he's gotta like turtles too. FSU the bomb and I like turtles. Pittsburgh Steelers are the bomb and yes I like turtles too I was born in Pensacola Florida and I like turtles I've lived everywhere on all four corners of the United States and I like turtles thank you.

Story B,
Hi my name is Shane and I don't like turtles I'm 42 years old I just got married last year I just had my first son last year and I don't like turtles I've lived in all four corners United States and I don't like turtles and I have fallen off a horse to. Oh and I was born and raised in Pensacola Florida I'm a southerner out.

Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I will post this on each page for the next few days so nobody misses it, nor has an excuse :)

Okay, the last coupla days of this thread have brought me one of my latest (and i have many) great ideas...

All of us will (don't forget, if the Great Lllllllama King says "will", that means it WILL be done) write two (2) autobiographies about themselves.

One shall be truthful, the other shall be false (but believable).

It will then be up to the rest of us to determine which is true and which is false, then state why we think so.

After everyone has stated their cases and why or why not, we shall then disclose which story was which (but ONLY AFTERWARDS).

Be sure to label your stories Story A and Story B.

:D - Now let's have some fun with this - :D

(T'sWSS)

?? Come one, come all, hop on the Lllllllama Bandwagon! FREE POPCORN!!! You'll need it! (bring your own shampoo)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Story A,
Hi my name is Shane and I like turtles.......... a lot. I'm 42 years old and I like turtles and I'm slow like turtles. I just got married last year and I like turtles. I just had my first son last year and I like turtles and I think he's gotta like turtles too. FSU the bomb and I like turtles. Pittsburgh Steelers are the bomb and yes I like turtles too I was born in Pensacola Florida and I like turtles I've lived everywhere on all four corners of the United States and I like turtles thank you.

Story B,
Hi my name is Shane and I don't like turtles I'm 42 years old I just got married last year I just had my first son last year and I don't like turtles I've lived in all four corners United States and I don't like turtles and I have fallen off a horse to. Oh and I was born and raised in Pensacola Florida I'm a southerner out.

LOL LOL LOL, umm, Story A, definitely. :screwy:

?? Come one, come all, hop on the Lllllllama Bandwagon! FREE POPCORN!!! You'll need it! (bring your own shampoo)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Awesome idea, but I'll need to pass. No one would believe my real autobiography anyway... lol

Looking forward to reading all of yours though!

Sent via Nexus 4

Seems that Garrett is refusing (although quite politely) to follow a direct directive from the Lllllllama King.

smh smh smh

shadavis08

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Seems that Garrett is refusing (although quite politely) to follow a direct directive from the Lllllllama King.

smh smh smh

O_O

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Ok, ok here goes...

I am one of three children. I am the middle child. My brother is 13 years older than me and my sister is 9 years younger. My parents meet in Hawaii during WWII, and my dad was at Pearl Harbor. I was married at 15 to the boy who lived across the street. I have two grown children and 4 grandchildren. I am a retired nurse but wanted to be a Peace Corp doctor but babies got in the way. I am still married to the boy across the street and our 41st anniversary is in 3 wks.

B I am one of three children, I am the middle child. My brother is a retired cop. My sister is a contractor. I am a retired nurse and have 2 grown children. My parents met in Europe during the war. My brother was born overseas in 1943. My husband rides a Harley but wants a Triumph. I ride a Yamaha. We live riding through the south of France and hope to have a house there soon. I love Europe.

I think Jennifer's A story is true

I think Danny's B story is true.

:)

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
via Gnex

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Ok, ok here goes...

I am one of three children. I am the middle child. My brother is 13 years older than me and my sister is 9 years younger. My parents meet in Hawaii during WWII, and my dad was at Pearl Harbor. I was married at 15 to the boy who lived across the street. I have two grown children and 4 grandchildren. I am a retired nurse but wanted to be a Peace Corp doctor but babies got in the way. I am still married to the boy across the street and our 41st anniversary is in 3 wks.

B I am one of three children, I am the middle child. My brother is a retired cop. My sister is a contractor. I am a retired nurse and have 2 grown children. My parents met in Europe during the war. My brother was born overseas in 1943. My husband rides a Harley but wants a Triumph. I ride a Yamaha. We live riding through the south of France and hope to have a house there soon. I love Europe.

via Gnex

I'm not sure that i understand :confused: but i think your Story A is the true one.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Ok, ok here goes...

via Gnex
Im gunna go with A, because it sounds romantic <3

Blaize19

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Story A: my name is Jennifer Stough. I'm 20 years old, a stay at home mother to a three year old, and married to a medic in the army. I was born in Memphis, TN, and have moved throughout the south, attending 6 different schools through kindergarden- 12th grade. I have no signifigant talants to speak of, I have never been arrested, and I can't speak any other language but English. I got my drivers license at 16. I have never been in a wreck. My favorite color is purple. I am 5'11 and my husband is 6 inches shorter than me. I made a 28 on my ACT in high school, and my iq is considered higher than the average persons.

Story B: I'm Jennifer Stough, I'm 20 years old, a stay at home mother to a three year old, and married to a medic in the army. I have an irrational fear of ants. When I was little, I fell off a bus and broke my hand. I play the alto saxophone, have a higher than average affinity in the arts, but cannot dance if my life depended on it. I have never been outside of the US, and I have never been to a beach. My middle name is Loren. I do not have any tattoos, or piercings. I got married on my birthday. I weighed 2.5lbs when born. I hate the heat. I played neopets until I was 17, and when I was little I wanted to be an astronaut.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Story A

A) I'm one sexy, crazy, freaking B**CH!!!

B) I'm one sexy, crazy, freaking super B**CH!

Definitely B

Story A:
My name is Danny (aka dannybdoinit).
I fell off a horse and hit my head on a big rock when i was about 7yrs old (explains alot, i know :) ). In my teenage years, i used to mix club music with a dual cassette stereo (fancy equipment back in those days). My first um... sexual "experience" was behind a dumpster in a church parking lot :D. I dated a stripper for more than two years. I never had a girl break up with me, i always did the breaking up. I've been married now for eight years, with two disrespectful stepchildren.

Story B :
My name is Danny (aka dannybdoinit).
I fell off a horse and hit my head on a big rock when i was about 7yrs old (explains alot, i know :) ). In my teenage years, i used to run track and was a decent sprinter. My first um... sexual "experience" was at a movie theater while watching an Indiana Jones movie. :D. I never dated a stripper. I never had a girl break up with me, i always did the breaking up. I was first at my job to have a cell phone. I've been married now for eight years, with two disrespectful stepchildren.

Story B

Story A,

Story B,

Story A

Ok, ok here goes...

via Gnex

Story A

A I am the oldest of four, the other three range from 37 to fifteen (steps on both sides). I love cats and cell phone tech. I have lived all over the midwest and southwest, have no children, and am a proud resident of Texas. I love creepy crawlies, hot weather, and super spicy food.

B I am the oldest of four, the other three range from 37 to fifteen (steps on both sides). I love cats and cell phone tech. I have lived all over the midwest and southwest, have no children, and am devastated to be a resident of Texas. I hate creepy crawlies, hot weather, and super spicy food.

Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
A:
I was born in Italy 32.2 years ago and moved to the US 30.7 years ago where my biological sister was born and we both were adopted soon after. I started training in martial arts in 1985 and currently hold black belts and/or teaching certification in 16 styles. My first job, at 14, was a martial arts instructor to the children's class and I continued teaching full time for 9 years, (opening my own school in 2000), aside from a 7 month break from having two cracked vertebrae. I still practice and study, but I have not had a full time teaching job since 2004. Traveling for martial arts (study opportunities and competitions) and a brief opportunity teaching for the DOD has taken me to 5 continents, 49 states and nearly two dozen countries. I followed a girl to the town I live in now, that didn't go well, and I met another woman who I married on Halloween in 2007 and we now have two daughters, both who are silly as can be. I currently work as a logistics/strategy analyst for a transportation company, however I have been in the analytics field since 2008. I'll be going to school this fall to study math/physics and hope to start a career in that direction.

B:
I was born 31.5 years ago in Antarctica and was raised by penguins (who were disgusted to have to associate with a Wallaby). That was too cold, and so I migrated to a place filled with puppies, llamas and turtles, where cows try to violate physics and stalking people's closets from a candy van is encouraged :) My goal in life is to replace humanity with robots and destroy all persons taller than 6'2", just to make sure that if Vader is ever born, he's eradicated before he ever puts on the helmet. I think people's religion should take precedence over the rights of other people and that as many little people as possible should suffer, as long as one of the 5 companies that owns the world gets another basis point increase on their pre-tax margin next year.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Story A

Definitely B

Story A

Story A

A I am the oldest of four, the other three range from 37 to fifteen (steps on both sides). I love cats and cell phone tech. I have lived all over the midwest and southwest, have no children, and am a proud resident of Texas. I love creepy crawlies, hot weather, and super spicy food.

B I am the oldest of four, the other three range from 37 to fifteen (steps on both sides). I love cats and cell phone tech. I have lived all over the midwest and southwest, have no children, and am devastated to be a resident of Texas. I hate creepy crawlies, hot weather, and super spicy food.

Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums

I say Story B is the true one. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781