?? the L@@Ter's lounge ??

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
90210 or Saved by the Bell and Why. Also, include whether or not your're including the context of when they go to college, etc. or just high school.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
90210 or Saved by the Bell and Why. Also, include whether or not your're including the context of when they go to college, etc. or just high school.

The best thing about 90210, and probably the only episode I watched was when the main character girl (forgot her name) and main character dude (forgot his name too) were parked and ready to jump in the back seat and they played R.E.M's Losing My Religion. Love that song.

Sorry, didn't watch either one much. But you can only stay in high school for so long. At least the Harry Potter stories progressed the characters appropriately. I guess it's difficult when people won't accept a character moving on in reality. ::shrug::

What?! ... I'm msndrstood.
via Note II

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
The best thing about 90210, and probably the only episode I watched was when the main character girl (forgot her name) and main character dude (forgot his name too) were parked and ready to jump in the back seat and they played R.E.M's Losing My Religion. Love that song.

Sorry, didn't watch either one much. But you can only stay in high school for so long. At least the Harry Potter stories progressed the characters appropriately. I guess it's difficult when people won't accept a character moving on in reality. ::shrug::

What?! ... I'm msndrstood.
via Note II

I never saw them. I Googled epic TV controversy and hit a random page number then read the question and rephrased. Sorry, I don't know what we're talking about enough to argue it :p

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
2 very different shows that were similar in one way,,, hitting on the social issues of the day for kids. One was geared towards older teens and the other pre/early teens. They both were great shows. Tiffany amber theison,,, now and then is just out of this world gorgeous. ;). She was on both shows.

Note 2,,ITS TRUE, SIZE IS EVERYTHING.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Here's more subject matter... Discuss -
y7yvasut.jpg

?? I think signatures are jejune.

anon(5857193)

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Never watched those shows even though I was the target age for them. For some reason, I was watching Discovery Channel and Nick at Night instead. Loved all those old shows like I Dream of Jeanie, Bewitched, Taxi, The Munsters, Charles in Charge, even the Mary Tyler Moore show. Guess I was just a weird kid... Haha.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Never watched those shows even though I was the target age for them. For some reason, I was watching Discovery Channel and Nick at Night instead. Loved all those old shows like I Dream of Jeanie, Bewitched, Taxi, The Munsters, Charles in Charge, even the Mary Tyler Moore show. Guess I was just a weird kid... Haha.

:thumbup::thumbup: Two thumbs up for The Munsters!

?? I think signatures are jejune.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Your not weird,, I watched them all also. They were on almost every night. Man, I'm 44 and I was watching all them shows before there was any such thing as cable tv. Great shows.

Note 2,,ITS TRUE, SIZE IS EVERYTHING.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

1313 Mockingbird Lane :p

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I didn't watch TV shows until I was in my late teens and then I didn't like them until around 2010 when I got Netflix. Still can't stand watching shows on network TV.