?? the L@@Ter's lounge ??

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
It's tough to get away from that lifestyle. I sort of know... My buddy Scotty heard some my tales of woe. LOL.

Note 2,,ITS TRUE, SIZE IS EVERYTHING.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
yma9eha7.jpg

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Wow, is that something new?
Tapatalk adding a watermark to a pic i upload? And i paid them for unlimited uploads? :mad::mad:

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Nope no watermarks lolz

Sent from my SGS3 using Xparent blue Tapatalk

That's weird, wth? :confused:

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
That's weird, wth? :confused:

Maybe because you're using TT4? I use the old TT and no watermark. *shrug * I dunno. Maybe you're 'marked', lol. :eek:

Sent via Note II

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Maybe because you're using TT4? I use the old TT and no watermark. *shrug * I dunno. Maybe you're 'marked', lol. :eek:

Sent via Note II

I don't use TT4.
I use the old one too.

Lemme try another pic
uvyvypa5.jpg

Now THAT'S a cruise i want to go on. It takes you through the Amazon and the starting price for a ticket is only $6,700 :eek:

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
IT PUT A WATERMARK AGAIN!!!

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
That's it. You're marked for sure. :p

Sent via Note II

Friggin' great. :(

Oh, and that ship only has 16 suites, eight on each side, no rooms. Doesn't it look great?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Friggin' great. :(

Oh, and that ship only has 16 suites, eight on each side, no rooms. Doesn't it look great?

This is racism and I demand to speak to the Llama Union Delegate. They must provide recompense for this outrage!