?? the L@@Ter's lounge ??

shadavis08

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
:eek::eek::eek: LOL

(⊙_⊙) I think people that take the time out of their day (or night) to think of some clever, memorable or just plain dumb signature probably have way too much time on their collective hands and they should get back to work and earn their paycheck, instead of just expecting their paycheck. People like this make me sick to my stomach.

Nighty night Llama Llama..... Lltm lltm llol lolz

Sent from my SGS3 running Cyanogenmod using Xparent BlueTapatalk

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Nighty night Llama Llama..... Lltm lltm llol lolz

ltm ltm ltm muhahahahaha :D

(⊙_⊙) I think people that take the time out of their day (or night) to think of some clever, memorable or just plain dumb signature probably have way too much time on their collective hands and they should get back to work and earn their paycheck, instead of just expecting their paycheck. People like this make me sick to my stomach.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know how often Google adds available numbers to the GVoice database?

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site

What??! Um......can u say that again in English lol :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using AC Forums mobile app

shadavis08

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

Once a year I believe they pull in and recycle unused numbers

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
What??! Um......can u say that again in English lol :p

Which part?

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Once a year I believe they pull in and recycle unused numbers

Seriously? Just once a year? :eek:

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Which part?

Lol
The question not the signature :p
Buts thats ok. It made more sense after someone answered u.
I seriously thort u might hav just put in a heap of random words for a laugh lol (& to confuse any nanas :confused:)
:)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Lol
The question not the signature :p
Buts thats ok. It made more sense after someone answered u.
I seriously thort u might hav just put in a heap of random words for a laugh lol (& to confuse any nanas :confused:)
:)

No, not this time, lol :D

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
You lot hav all slowed down?!? I come in here for entertainment :p
Whats wrong you guys? You all got PMS (or PMT)? :D ;)

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I saw some llamas today :) But i didnt get a whiff of their breath lol :D I didnt get spat at either :eek:
Just thort u needed to know that trivia to spark u off on all v8's again lol

shadavis08

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Yeah sometimes around the holidays this place loses its edge. However a bunch of pygmies and a drunk house with a ladder could change all that! :what: lolz lltm lltm llol lolz

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone,, happy holidays
e2upy9yg.jpg

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Have a safe and fun Christmas.
Help someone else have a brighter Christmas than they would have (even a smile can make a world of difference for someone grieving or who cant provide for their family etc).
Ponder the reason for the season.
And dont forget Love for all - including ourselves :p

And thanks guys for just being who you are :):p;)

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Help someone else have a brighter Christmas than they would have (even a smile can make a world of difference for someone grieving or who cant provide for their family etc).

I completely agree!

Sent from my RCT6378W2 using Tapatalk

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site

Some people will write anything for a 'thanks' and a 'like'. :D

I think signatures are stupid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol