Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Sting playing with new toy & bone.
e9b81e6521155f69d3ace3fe21c48bb9.jpg

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
He is also 14. My little old man. And we are getting a kitten in 8 weeks (as long as he survives being hand reared right now.) He is the bigger of the gingers born a couple of days ago. He will be called Snerdfurter. Yep. My husband named him. View attachment 321387
Aww! Those little kittens are precious.

I hope all of them will be well and thriving. What happened to mum cat?

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Aww! Those little kittens are precious.

I hope all of them will be well and thriving. What happened to mum cat?
Star is quite young. She has not produced enough milk. My friend is worried she will reject the kittens
So she is being very careful when hand feeding them. My husband bought her some bottles and kitten milk today. They are taking the bottle. But Lissy is worried what will happen if Mum rejects them.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Star is quite young. She has not produced enough milk. My friend is worried she will reject the kittens
So she is being very careful when hand feeding them. My husband bought her some bottles and kitten milk today. They are taking the bottle. But Lissy is worried what will happen if Mum rejects them.
Years ago a former coworker of mine found an abandoned newborn kitten outside the warehouse dock at work. I never saw one that tiny. We couldn't even tell if it was a boy or girl. She called a vet, took in kitten and got formula to nurse kitten. He thrived and became a very big cat once he grew up. Of course she kept him after saving him and caring for him.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Years ago a former coworker of mine found an abandoned newborn kitten outside the warehouse dock at work. I never saw one that tiny. We couldn't even tell if it was a boy or girl. She called a vet, took in kitten and got formula to nurse kitten. He thrived and became a very big cat once he grew up. Of course she kept him after saving him and caring for him.
That is so sad and sweet at the same time. My husband was born at 24 weeks in 1973. He was 1lb born and was about the size of these newborn kittens. If you saw him now... nearly 6 foot and over 16 stones (14lb to a stone). Doesn't look like he could ever have weighed a single pound.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49