e49035c78072259a85fb229a1c5d6ad8.jpg
c318e997cc17c100717489ff77215da5.jpg
dc00de4c560a881f0390855f00a7927f.jpg
Giant furball?

anon(10181084)

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
VERY VERY IMPORTANT PSA:

For those of you who love my cat pictures, I will be gone from home for college for around 4 months. This means I will be ~5000 (just a guess) miles away from my fluffy cats, literally on the opposite end of the planet. If I post any cat pictures during this period, they will be ones my mom sends me, so don't expect the usual amount of on-the-spot fluffy photo posting activity from me. Expect resumed on-the-spot cat picture posting in December during Christmas break. I'm posting this from the airport so that I don't look like I quit posting cat pics or something like that. I might also post pictures of cute stray cats if I find any (where my college is).

Last edited:

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
VERY VERY IMPORTANT PSA:

For those of you who love my cat pictures, I will be gone from home for college for around 4 months. This means I will be ~5000 (just a guess) miles away from my fluffy cats, literally on the opposite end of the planet. If I post any cat pictures during this period, they will be ones my mom sends me, so don't expect the usual amount of on-the-spot fluffy photo posting activity from me. Expect resumed on-the-spot cat picture posting in December during Christmas break. I'm posting this from the airport so that I don't look like I quit posting cat pics or something like that. I might also post pictures of cute stray cats if I find any in Soccoro, NM (where my college is).

Enjoy your semester at college! How exciting! What are you studying? Have a safe trip!

Yes, please post stay cat pictures! We'll look forward to seeing more cat pictures around Christmastime! :)

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
VERY VERY IMPORTANT PSA:

For those of you who love my cat pictures, I will be gone from home for college for around 4 months. This means I will be ~5000 (just a guess) miles away from my fluffy cats, literally on the opposite end of the planet. If I post any cat pictures during this period, they will be ones my mom sends me, so don't expect the usual amount of on-the-spot fluffy photo posting activity from me. Expect resumed on-the-spot cat picture posting in December during Christmas break. I'm posting this from the airport so that I don't look like I quit posting cat pics or something like that. I might also post pictures of cute stray cats if I find any (where my college is).
Good luck at college and well done for getting in.