The PEEVES you PET

chrscaley

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: Pet Peeves of the AC

People that stand in your way, and continue just standing there even when you try to manuever around them.

Nice. On that same token how about when you're the one in the way and they stand behind you silent like a ninja. Then when you turn around and realize they're there they are looking at you like you should have already known.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site

Nice. On that same token how about when you're the one in the way and they stand behind you silent like a ninja. Then when you turn around and realize they're there they are looking at you like you should have already known.

I was going to apologize for that, I'm glad you didn't notice the shuriken.

chrscaley

May 27, 2013
Visit site

How about when you have to let it rip and you're standing in a long line, and you've already been in line for like 20 min. And, you just know it's going to be loud.

frekiluv

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site

How about when you have to let it rip and you're standing in a long line, and you've already been in line for like 20 min. And, you just know it's going to be loud.

Lol

... composed by my imaginary construct for you.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

THe picture Llama posted reminds me of this
resized_401013pWT_300_300_FitSquare.JPG

Taken from a Local uni called "ecu" its students are known for not being the brightest (due to low entrance requirements) e.g staff at schools would say to duds "ill see you at ecu" to be fair to the university they do have an excellent degree for those who want to take up teaching or nursing. There were a few memes of this, the owner of the car below said she wasn't pissed as it was meant to be taken into the dealership for a trade-in that day. Just to clarify this isn't my uni but one which has a campus near my home.

Last edited:

Rule9

Banned
Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

This has been irritating me for some time now: Being unable to reveal my secret identity as the superhero "hot man" so that women will still throw themselves at me even when I'm not wearing my cape and engulfed in flames.

what. I'm not flaming. I'm hot. geez...

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

This might fall under the rude shopping cart people category, lol :)

?? I think signatures are jejune.

Also in that category, tourists that take up the entire sidewalk in large groups and seem surprised when people are walking the other way.

Sent from the Superuser account on my newly rooted Sprint Galaxy Nexus

chrscaley

May 27, 2013
Visit site

When someone parks their shopping cart on one side of the aisle and stands next to it, blocking the other side, and acts like you aren't even there.

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

People who walk right into the frame as you're taking the last part of your Photo Sphere.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae