The PEEVES you PET

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
No, i jist got tired of peoplesaying they already had faith in android(thinking it was part of the post,not my signature)

This is a signature

I find your lack of faith in android disturbing.

No, you copied me.

I think signatures are stupid.

(⊙.⊙)

darth android

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
No, you copied me.

(⊙.⊙)

Dear sir, unless i had read your mind accidently , i wouldn't have known about your special signature! I don't regulary see your previous posts. If it does seem like i copied you, i apologize, but i didn't intend to.

This is a signature

I find your lack of faith in android disturbing.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Having too take blood tests (I'm healthy just going to have to test for anemia)

- Android Central App. N'oublions jamais l'Australie, Villers-Bretonneux.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
And when people cough, then want to shake hands with me! :mad:

(⊙.⊙)

Haha. When you go to the restroom and they don't have paper towels, and you have to open the door with something other than your hand

Posted via Android Central App

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
When people flick their cigarette butts out the window of their vehicle. If it's such a nasty byproduct of your nasty habit that you don't want it in your car, guess what, we don't like seeing that mess out in public, or worse, in our yard.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
When people flick their cigarette butts out the window of their vehicle. If it's such a nasty byproduct of your nasty habit that you don't want it in your car, guess what, we don't like seeing that mess out in public, or worse, in our yard.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Or in the grille of MY car when I'm driving behind them (which i always seem to do). :mad:

(⊙.⊙)

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: Pet Peeves of the AC

People whistling. Whether it’s those 4 stupid notes people are whistling lately, or an extended bout of whatever.

MissouriFarmer

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
E-books, I read a lot, love the E-Book concept. . However two things bug me about them.
1. Way too expensive. You really don't get to own the book,
The publishers have zero variable costs. They charge more for the ebook than for the same book in paperback.
2. As I mentioned, you don't own an electronic copy of the book. You can't give it away, sell it, and in most cases you can't loan it to a friend. Then when you die (at 103) the thousands of dollars you spent on 'buying' a library of books Disappears..... . Why do so many people buy these books?
Are we all sheep? (don't answer that).

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

stalemate1

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, back to the thread, flys and mosquitos, especially mosquitoesssssssss...

Bad drivers. Corrupt and useless governments such as the ANC, people's illogical and biased opinions that base their facts on opinions and not their opinions on facts.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Mobile Nations mobile app