Jennifer Stough

Aaron Watson

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
First and foremost, im sorry for posting this here but here is where Jennifer hangs out alot.

Jennifer, i just wanna say that i admire all of your civil responses on every complaint in the forums. Never have i ever seen a person like you before, especially here. You always try to end fights in the forums and encourage us to keep our responses civil and respectable. You never ever try to annoy a fanboy even in the slightest bit. In all honesty, the world needs more people like you.

Posted via Android Central App

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Aw shucks, well thank you very much :) I try my best to encourage productive discussion, and as a member of this forum first and foremost, I can relate to the every day trials and tribulations one can come across in the forums. On that same note, if you feel you see anything you think I can improve upon, do not hesitate to send me a pm, I'm welcome to any and all suggestions :)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

Aaron Watson

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Aw shucks, well thank you very much :) I try my best to encourage productive discussion, and as a member of this forum first and foremost, I can relate to the every day trials and tribulations one can come across in the forums. On that same note, if you feel you see anything you think I can improve upon, do not hesitate to send me a pm, I'm welcome to any and all suggestions :)

I'm so happy you read this :) See? Once again a beautiful and civil response :) Thank you c:

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm glad I took a break from watching supernatural to surf the forums for a bit! Thank you for making my night. It feels good to know that I what I do is appreciated and the effort doesn't go unnoticed. :D

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Just thought I'd jump in here with my voice as well. My time has been quite restricted lately, and it's been both encouraging and reassuring to see Jennifer jump in eagerly as part of the team with the same fervor and civility that she uses in discussions around the forums.

Keep it up. ;)

Aaron Watson

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm glad I took a break from watching supernatural to surf the forums for a bit! Thank you for making my night. It feels good to know that I what I do is appreciated and the effort doesn't go unnoticed. :D

Absolutely welcome. :)

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Just thought I'd jump in here with my voice as well. My time has been quite restricted lately, and it's been both encouraging and reassuring to see Jennifer jump in eagerly as part of the team with the same fervor that she uses in discussions around the forums.

Keep it up. ;)

Haha, thanks Patrick :) it's always great to see you around the forums. Always the voice of reason, and a great one at that. I have such good examples set for me by the whole moderating staff. I would be lost without you all, and yes, I mean ALL of you.

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
First and foremost, im sorry for posting this here but here is where Jennifer hangs out alot.

Jennifer, i just wanna say that i admire all of your civil responses on every complaint in the forums. Never have i ever seen a person like you before, especially here. You always try to end fights in the forums and encourage us to keep our responses civil and respectable. You never ever try to annoy a fanboy even in the slightest bit. In all honesty, the world needs more people like you.

+1 always refreshing:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I really do learn from the best, guys. Many times I find myself consulting with Kevin, or the rest of the team on how best to handle a situation and they have never lead me astray. We each have our own moderating styles, and I'm still learning. But it is so encouraging to see all of these positive words, ya'll. I will continue to do the best I can, and as always, whenever you need help or feel like there's something I can do, shoot me a pm. I'm almost always around my phone and will respond as soon as possible. :)

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
So, it looks like Jennifer's got herself a swarming cult of fans similar to the iFans. I kid, I kid! She may be my rival (Android vs WP, but let's not get into that here) but her demeanour when talking with fellow mods etc is also brilliant. I have her on G+ Hangouts, and she is one of the nicest people I know. A shame she's married hey! ;) (again, I kid, I'm already kinda seeing somebody and I'd rather not ruin that chance, or more importantly ruin her marriage). But yes, she's definitely doing a good job here.

dency45

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
So, it looks like Jennifer's got herself a swarming cult of fans similar to the iFans. I kid, I kid! She may be my rival (Android vs WP, but let's not get into that here) but her demeanour when talking with fellow mods etc is also brilliant. I have her on G+ Hangouts, and she is one of the nicest people I know. A shame she's married hey! ;) (again, I kid, I'm already kinda seeing somebody and I'd rather not ruin that chance, or more importantly ruin her marriage). But yes, she's definitely doing a good job here.

she is married? </3

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Good job Jennifer! Always great to have a level headed voice in the forums. Especially in the testosterone fueled threads. :p

A much needed change. Thank you!

What?! ... I'm msndrstood.
via Note II

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Haha, yes, I am married, going on three years now to my high school sweetheart. But I still love you all ;) it is so nice to know that people actually appreciate what I try to do. You guys are great.

Rule9

Banned
Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I agree, and the entire AC team does deserve a shoutout. They seem to have found the happy spot in moderating and are pretty fair and reasonable as opposed to other unbending sites I've seen that will nail you down with the flimsiest of reasons, and/or use moderator powers emotionally or for personal vendettas. Both Crackberry and iMore moderators also display this degree of maturity and professionalism. It's nice to see moderators big enough to be able to disagree in a discussion without resorting to silencing you using a very thin infraction. Kudos to all 3.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463