What creeps you out??

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
When there are plenty of spiders or when you find one and lost where it is - I get paranoid all day.

Crockroaches

Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
creepy old ladies which ask everything about your life while working or propose to you. Creeeepy.

Posted via the mystical forest creatures that power this Nexus 4.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
When a stranger comes up my driveway. That's why I want a six foot wall and a moat. :eek:

Until then, the .22 sits in the corner, just in case. (That should shock Live2ride883.) Lol.

What?! ... I'm msndrstood.
via Note II

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Rodents. Can't stand them.

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor

Oofa

May 22, 2013
Visit site
People with long fingernails (including women)
Women with a lot of make up
men in shorts
people that allow their dogs to lick their mouth
men that enjoy hanging out with kids (as in male school teachers)
people with a lot of moles on their face........
I could go on and on but I'm starting to creep myself out...........

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
The area of California we live in we have this as a househeld guest.

The wolf spider.

wolf-spider_dynamic_lead_slide.jpg

Usually I know when it is getting close to summer when they show up again. Here is what is bothersome about this breed of spider.

They don't plant a web, they usually just wait in a corner out in the open.

They are aggressive, if you come towards them, they will go for you for an attack.

They aren't a jumping breed but I had one leap at me before lol.

Notsosure

May 21, 2013
Visit site

The wolf spider.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-epG3UH8tN...XcYE/s1600/wolf-spider_dynamic_lead_slide.jpg

Usually I know when it is getting close to summer when they show up again. Here is what is bothersome about this breed of spider.

They are aggressive, if you come towards them, they will go for you for an attack.

yvara4yb.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S4

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site

The wolf spider.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-epG3UH8tN...XcYE/s1600/wolf-spider_dynamic_lead_slide.jpg

I WANT ONE!!!! :D

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non linear, non subjective point of view its more like a ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff." - the Doctor

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I WANT ONE!!!! :D

Fine, come get mine too. And the brown recluse that bit my husband. You can have them all.

via Note II

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Fine, come get mine too. And the brown recluse that bit my husband. You can have them all.

via Note II

Alrighty I shall take them all and name them legs. I shall feed them the flies that invade my house xD.

Notsosure

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Alrighty I shall take them all and name them legs. I shall feed them the flies that invade my house xD.

Your house? You will feed them yourself bc you invaded their house.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Your house? You will feed them yourself bc you invaded their house.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

What!? non sense... Wait are we talking about the flies or the spiders?

Notsosure

May 21, 2013
Visit site
What!? non sense... Wait are we talking about the flies or the spiders?

Spiders lol. Flies are harmless.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc