As we get closer and closer to the 20th of July I find myself getting a bit more depressed, I miss the hell out of Matt and cannot believe it's been almost a year. A few of us that worked with him are planning a group visit to his grave site, I suppose it will be nice to see some of them again. Odd thing is though I cannot drive past or walk into a movie theater without thinking of him.
    msndrstood, Aquila, jdbii and 2 others like this.
    07-01-2013 10:56 PM
    As we get closer and closer to the 20th of July I find myself getting a bit more depressed, I miss the hell out of Matt and cannot believe it's been almost a year. A few of us that worked with him are planning a group visit to his grave site, I suppose it will be nice to see some of them again. Odd thing is though I cannot drive past or walk into a movie theater without thinking of him.
    It's not just you.
    I didn't know any of those people, yet i think about it whenever i goto the movies now too.

It's just life in this world. There are certain things we have no control over, and nothing is permanent.

It sucks.

Sent from Hotlanta via New Yawk
    07-02-2013 10:17 PM
    It's not just you.
    I didn't know any of those people, yet i think about it whenever i goto the movies now too.

It's just life in this world. There are certain things we have no control over, and nothing is permanent.

It sucks.

Sent from Hotlanta via New Yawk
    Same here. I haven't taken the munchkins to the movies since then. They know what happened and are fine waiting for the Blue Ray version of whatever. I'm not a fan of the combination of dark places and strangers anyway, I'm always looking for the exit. Just in case.

I feel for you, L2R, I'd be p*ssed as hell, still. And probably forever. There would be no forgiveness in my heart, sad to say, but it would be the truth.

Sent via Note II
    jdbii and Aquila like this.
    07-02-2013 11:39 PM

I feel for you, L2R, I'd be p*ssed as hell, still. And probably forever. There would be no forgiveness in my heart, sad to say, but it would be the truth.
    Yea , I'm having trouble with that myself.
    07-03-2013 06:42 AM
    I am sorry for your loss and pain.
    07-03-2013 07:57 PM
    Feel free to reach out if you need an ear.
    07-05-2013 12:15 AM
    You have to accept that it is going to hurt like hell, then realize that the person you are mourning for wouldn't want to see you like that over their death.

Hold on to the positives, celebrate their life. It is the best way to move on and that in the end is what they would want for you.
    07-10-2013 11:32 PM