Random run-on autocomplete sentences.

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
In this thread, we can post random sentences made up by autocomplete like to the same time for your help with a few weeks and then I can get the intended only for your browser such as well as I can.

Have fun! :D

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I was my head in the bad luck as a bus while holding my husband is a car and an eye open on the day is at pt but its a god for me.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I am in the car going to Arizona state University and the right to vote Amendment 27 the right to vote Amendment 27 the right direction to the sun and I love it and the phone with me sexy the moon and I will rate that I am socially awkward for the rest in space for you and the distance between low as possible to get a zero balance of the moon faces earth is directly related articles about an inch screen is the only one that has the best display and screen is the only one that has.

Posted via Android Central App

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I am in the car going to Arizona state University and the right to vote Amendment 27 the right to vote Amendment 27 the right direction to the sun and I love it and the phone with me sexy the moon and I will rate that I am socially awkward for the rest in space for you and the distance between low as possible to get a zero balance of the moon faces earth is directly related articles about an inch screen is the only one that has the best display and screen is the only one that has.

Posted via Android Central App

Wow that is a lot of this message in a bit more than that I have to be able at your help you can get it was in a lot to see the sender by reply to see if I am going on Tue Feb and then we are not sure if we can be able at a few months of this email address so that I am so we can get the same as well.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Also, I hope this thread follow up with the same time to be in this is not sure if I can you can get it to the same for a lot and then you can be in this email is not be able and the same as a bit more information contained herein are not sure if we have a few days of the intended recipient please let me know what is not sure that is not be able and then you have any attachments may contain privileged confidential information contained within a.

TheAutoMomma

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I like this thread is a wonderful value of the most important thing is that the company is a wonderful value of the CAN SPAM act that way you can retain unlimited by buying outside of Verizon and I will be ready to activate the phone and I will not have to change your plan or arrangement of messages and related products are not the intended recipient of the most part of the day after the first time in the same boat as you.

Insert clever phrase about my whatever device running whatever ROM here.

Because I am more than clever, I'm brilliant!

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
That was with Google Keyboard, going to try Swype now.

Thank you for you coming soon as I was on the auditorium and field of people playing with my French homework and buy cards are the food and drug test for a movie with Google voice search engine optimization is awesome but I don't know if you almost home from a signed slip of people who have a couple days of the day after tomorrow night at chaparral hall and buy the food place for a movie with my mom.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Lol yeah it was a revamp and the phone in the toilet and I have a fetish for external chargers. The iPhone just works so much for the first few days of Christmas and I have no idea how to get the latest news from my own personal injury.

Sent from my Nexus 4

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Lol yeah it was a revamp and the phone in the toilet and I have a fetish for external chargers. The iPhone just works so much for the first few days of Christmas and I have no idea how to get the latest news from my own personal injury.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Wow, you going out with Google maps of paper work for me know when you get the auditorium to your house around the world is awesome but I want you to finish my desk.

TheAutoMomma

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Gonna try Swype now, was using Swiftkey.

I'm doing that one of my response if I can totally see that book come out and about to get you a lot better I was so relieved that one thing that's good dog or personality and the same seat was like that book I read that one of my vernacular and the last year that book I was so relieved that is too dumb to get you because I wanted to get away from imagined you have to be uncomfortable and the same time after time.

TheAutoMomma

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
One more for the night on Samsung keyboard.

This thread on the other than the one that is the first time in the world of a new comment by the way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
All this thread shows is that none of these keyboards are as great as they're made out to be. Oh, wait... no mistakes! Thank you SwiftKey!

(although a lack of alcohol, certainly helped me this time) :D

?? Sent from Hotlanta via New Yawk

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
All this thread shows is that none of these keyboards are as great as they're made out to be. Oh, wait... no mistakes! Thank you SwiftKey!

(although a lack of alcohol, certainly helped me this time) :D

Actually I'm using SwiftKey and I don't know what is happening right now. As I am typing extremely fast. Actually I see what you mean, it really does fix most of my errors.

Really I don't w see any, oops there's a random w, oh well. Llama where do you come up with these ideas, for these threads?

Sprint GS3 Running TN's Msg and Chubbs

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I made the thread... :(

It's understandable.
When people see great ideas, they automatically think lllllama (although i've seen a thread like this before, not that i'm saying anything about it though). :cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan