Would you rather?

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Argh! I'd kill for either right now!! But fruit smoothie, because it's healthier ;-)

Commercial pilot (large passenger aircraft) or any other transport related job? :-D

Sent from my HTC One :)

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Pilot. Free trips or a cruise tester.

Sight or hearing.
Wow. I cant imagine life without either one. I guess I'll go with hearing since I could not imagine life without hearing my daughters and wife's voices, not to mention music...........can't forget music! On the other hand.......................the beautiful site of my family and beach would be too hard to give up.....such a quandary. Damn you Fairclough!!

Your Mother or Father

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Cherry.

beach, pool or bathtub

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, Chetan Takyar, TomsAndroid, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
*Gulp* I don't know the difference! But I'll say Pixar, because I remember that it has something to do with Finding Nemo :-D

Blue or red?

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Hmm... If I was going to get one for free, I'd choose a mac. But I'm only familiar with windows :)

Horror movie or romance?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX