Put it through the AVATAR PERCOLATOR

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Need to test an avatar before you use it? Wanna get a feel for it? Reaction to it?

Well post the possible avatars you're thinking of using, right here!

We'll tell you what we think of them (whether you want us to or not)! :evil:

adune9e8.jpg

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I am getting tired of mine, any suggestions and or mock-ups? No wise guys!!!!! ;)

Wish I could to a contest for the neatest/best design!

5epu2esy.jpg

?? And let's have a big round of applause for the TERRIFIC LLLLAMAGROUPIES... Blaize19(Babycakes), verwon(Queen five letter word beginning with B as per her own request), msndrstood, Wiley_11(Should be Smiley, not Wiley), shadavis08(turtleluvva), zmann, NothingIsTrue(our resident genius), SpiralBorg, badbrad17, Fairclough, Ricky Babalu, neonworm, gollum18, Farish(albeit reluctantly), cheeta186, James4455 and Lendo (even though he totes a Blackberry, smh)

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/24/5epu2esy.jpg

LOL.................The obvious, maybe even some bongos! :p

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Do i have a drinking problem?

No. I don't think it's a problem. :D:beer::D

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/243/5/7/gay_llama_by_bonehd911-d2xqmsl.jpg

Llama has changed his mind about DOMA. Hence told me via telecanisus he wants this as his avatar.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::banghead:

lol

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Deb your looking a bit green today, are you OK? ;)

Posted via magic forest creatures which power this Nexus 4 and the Android Central App.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 74711
My cover for Google+, which I'm thinking of using for AC.

View attachment 74713
A scrapped avatar, which I might also use.

Any other suggestions?

Sent from the batcave

I love the first one, but hate the second one. :)

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
2ure9a5a.jpg

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Stay with light as the main colours, it suits the forum better and Google+

Posted via Android Central App on a magical nexus 4 which is powered by secret forest creatures.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
6y5ypusa.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol