Got a little bored yesterday so I decided to make some accessories off the android logo for myself haha... you can check them out here too =D

Android Mousepad from Zazzle.com
    Android Polo Shirt from Zazzle.com
    12-28-2008 11:21 AM
    Got a little bored yesterday so I decided to make some accessories off the android logo...
    Copyright lawyers from the Open Handset Alliance will be contacting you shortly.
    NotJustAPhone likes this.
    12-28-2008 05:37 PM
    Nah. Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported Thank you Google =D

You are free:
    to Share to copy, distribute and transmit the work
    to Remix to adapt the work

Under the following conditions:
    Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
    For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
    Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
    Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
    12-28-2008 06:20 PM
    Nah. Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported Thank you Google =D

You are free:
    to Share to copy, distribute and transmit the work
    to Remix to adapt the work

Under the following conditions:
    Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
    For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
    Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
    Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
    And hopefully this is what will help Android to succeed!
    mrro82 and Jennifer Stough like this.
    12-28-2008 07:33 PM
    updated my gallery with more stuffs... =D

Order the mug today.. hope it comes soon!

chuazy: Home: Zazzle.com Gallery
    12-28-2008 08:03 PM
    Almost all of that stuff in those links are down. There's nothing Google Android except a T-Shirt in there... Booooo.
    10-19-2009 11:53 PM
    I can't see it neither... disappointed...
    10-31-2009 10:52 AM
    It looks like the site referenced in the OP (Zazzle) allows you to create your own also.
    10-31-2009 11:21 AM
    If anyone is looking for a vinyl Android logo for a car (laptop, etc) I created a small batch of them at a local sign shop and are offering them here:

davidlindberg.name/decals

You can apply the decal using wet or dry method. The decal is about 4" high x 3.5" wide. I'll have a "how to apply" page up later tonight.

Let me know if you think that $6 is too much for a decal.
    11-24-2009 06:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD