Greetings folks, I'm seriously considering an android phone to develop applications for. I've read a lot of the reviews and frankly I love the pull-out keyboard; I made a lot of mistakes during my brief interaction with an iPhone (my previous SmartPhone was a Palm Treo 750).

I want however to get the unlocked developer version (sorry can't post the link yet as I don't have five posts) of the phone, not the T-Mobile version, as I'm a longtime AT&T customer.

I was just curious if anyone had the developer version, and if so, is it capable of 3G speeds on AT&T?

Thanks!
    01-03-2009 10:37 AM
    Nope -- it's physically incapable. Just doesn't have the right radio bands.
    SteelGator likes this.
    01-03-2009 11:58 AM
    Ugh I was afraid of that. Pity because I really like the hardware design, and I'm getting pretty excited about working with the APIs.
    01-03-2009 12:15 PM
    With the way the Android is taking off, up to 5% of market share already, I would suspect that AT&T will soon jump in and get their hand dirty with Android. So hang tight.
    03-26-2009 10:26 AM
    Greetings folks, I'm seriously considering an android phone to develop applications for. I've read a lot of the reviews and frankly I love the pull-out keyboard; I made a lot of mistakes during my brief interaction with an iPhone (my previous SmartPhone was a Palm Treo 750).

I want however to get the unlocked developer version (sorry can't post the link yet as I don't have five posts) of the phone, not the T-Mobile version, as I'm a longtime AT&T customer.

I was just curious if anyone had the developer version, and if so, is it capable of 3G speeds on AT&T?

Thanks!
    Yep. Instead of comparing the S4 to the S3, probably comparing the S4 to the HTC One makes a better comparison.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    07-10-2013 05:36 PM
    Yep. Instead of comparing the S4 to the S3, probably comparing the S4 to the HTC One makes a better comparison.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Umm..you just bumped a 4 year old thread with a nonsense reply...
    07-11-2013 09:24 AM
    There's a bug with Tapatalk that sometimes posts replies to the wrong thread.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
    anon(6174973) and SpiralBorg like this.
    07-11-2013 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD