Hey people!
    Just wanted to share something! I know its kinda old now, but if you didn't know, there is this app called Locket
    Pretty much it puts these cool looking ads on your lockscreen (which look REALLY nice), and you get 1 cent for each when you just unlock your phone. The images swithc each time you lock your phone so you get a different image each time. You don't even have to visit the ad page. The money can be deposited to your PayPal account.

If you just install it and forget about it, you will be making money without even thinking about it! Ill show pics (I've made $11 so far):

ALSO
    They are having a contest to win $300 automatically. I am posting my referral link because if you sign up with a referral link, it will give you 2 chances to win instead of just 1 (signing up without one) so I wanted to share and give yall the opportunity

Here is the link, visit it on your phone or computer: http://getlocket.com/r/?52a20764

10-15-2013 01:46 PM
    Interesting concept! I root my phone and have two ad blockers to PREVENT ads. This makes you see them everytime you pick up your phone.
    Yikes! lol

tap'n
    smooth4lyfe likes this.
    10-15-2013 01:55 PM
    Interesting concept! I root my phone and have two ad blockers to PREVENT ads. This makes you see them everytime you pick up your phone.
    Yikes! lol

tap'n
    Lol but the ads actually look pretty nice on the lockscreen, I think they are customized for the lockscreen, it gives the phone a pretty sweet look in my opinion
    CR6 likes this.
    10-15-2013 07:30 PM
    I am in uk will it work in s?

Posted via Android Central App
    10-18-2013 02:18 PM