Curious: What other forums are people using?

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Non Mobile Nations. Eg Google, Picasa, other Andoid forums. And any comments if you feel like it. Including none if ac forums is yr only one. Just trying to get a general picture & see if there are any that stand out.
This one is my favourite by far :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using AC Forums mobile app

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm on G+, FB and Twitter, rarely Reddit. Used to be on an MS board but left it years ago, that was depressing. :(

So as for forums, this is pretty much it. Met some great people here. ;)

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm on G+, FB and Twitter, rarely Reddit. Used to be on an MS board but left it years ago, that was depressing. :(

So as for forums, this is pretty much it. Met some great people here. ;)

My turn to not know lol
What is reddit?
And how do u manage more than one social site! Just having facebook does my head in lol. I only keep the notifications on coz its the only contact i have with some old friends that now live in Sydney :(.

I agree with the great people here too :)

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Reddit is kinda like a anything goes site, I don't get in there much.

I'm mouthy on FB, less so than here, lol. All my family and friends are on there so it's easier to keep in touch with them. I tried converting them to G+ but it was hard enough getting everyone to move from MySpace to FB, so I just have techy stuff on G+. I have a couple Hangouts with a bunch of friends over there that's fun. It's great to get to know people on a personal basis.

I just read Twitter for the news I don't post much because it's mostly strangers.

I do my rounds of all the sites several times a day. :p

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Reddit is kinda like a anything goes site, I don't get in there much.

I'm mouthy on FB, less so than here, lol. All my family and friends are on there so it's easier to keep in touch with them. I tried converting them to G+ but it was hard enough getting everyone to move from MySpace to FB, so I just have techy stuff on G+. I have a couple Hangouts with a bunch of friends over there that's fun. It's great to get to know people on a personal basis.

I just read Twitter for the news I don't post much because it's mostly strangers.

I do my rounds of all the sites several times a day. :p

Lol I havnt seen u being mouthy, at least not in the way i understand it to mean (say what you feel not caring what people think, get verbally angry, maybe a bit abusive etc). Sounds like my daughter :rolleyes:

Maybe i just havnt seen you in full form lol. Did you mean to say that yr more mouthy here than on facebook?? :D

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Oh no, I'm pretty tame on here. I warn everyone when they friend me on FB, that I am mouthy. I'm pretty opinionated and political and have no tolerance for BS.

I'm on my best behavior on AC. At least, I try to be. :rolleyes:

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Oh no, I'm pretty tame on here. I warn everyone when they friend me on FB, that I am mouthy. I'm pretty opinionated and political and have no tolerance for BS.

Lol thats what i thort :p

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site

*Laughing to myself :D

?? Signatures, shmignatures...

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Forums wise im here, a hollyoaks forum and a futurama forum
social media wise im on facebook, twitter and instagram

Futurama sounds interesting, only coz it would be interesting to watch everyone gabber on about futurama lol. Whats hollyoaks about?
Ive been wanting to check out instagram. Adelaide City Council (where i live) uses instagram to send in photos to share of anything Adelaide. It sounds cool

Sophos

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Forums: Mostly here and Xda...a little over at Cell Trader Online.

Social: Mainly G+ & Twitter.....FB if I have to lol. I post a picture on Instagram every couple of weeks....but it is almost always food related (I'm a Chef).

I play with my food

CR6

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I got into modding my phones almost 4 years ago and find that Tapatalk is the best app to easily access all the forums I participate in. Is easier to just post a screen shot, so here you go.
oJyDWVF.jpg
there are a couple more on the list that didn't fit in the screenshot...Galaxy S4 forum & galaxy s forum. I'm not very active on XDA or Rootzwiki, (posting wise) but if you root your phone, these two forums are instrumental in obtaining all your Rom/kernel/theme files, guides, updates etc.
I really like the stand alone Android Central app as it's a great way to quickly & easily access all of my android news.

Great thread! Looking forward to reading what others are using. :)

tap'n

Nana Helen

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
I got into modding my phones almost 4 years ago and find that Tapatalk is the best app to easily access all the forums I participate in. Is easier to just post a screen shot, so here you go.
http://i.imgur.com/oJyDWVF.jpg there are a couple more on the list that didn't fit in the screenshot...Galaxy S4 forum & galaxy s forum. I'm not very active on XDA or Rootzwiki, (posting wise) but if you root your phone, these two forums are instrumental in obtaining all your Rom/kernel/theme files, guides, updates etc.
I really like the stand alone Android Central app as it's a great way to quickly & easily access all of my android news.

Great thread! Looking forward to reading what others are using. :)

tap'n

Is there a way to enlarge the image? I want to read what yr in plus see how tapatalk is set out. I downloaded tapatalk classic (tapatalk 2 i think). I tried to put in 3 forums im in to compare any differnces, but it was too complicated. But i'l tackle that later :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678