Android Central Members: Let's See Your Face!

Eli_B

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey there everyone! My name's Eli. Some of you might have seen me around on CrackBerry, where I'm an active member. Others might have seen me in the Trusted Member's forum as well. I recently got myself a wonderful 16 Gig Moto X ...and I'm really loving this device a lot. It's very fun to use and pretty user friendly as well.

Anyways, I wanted to start a thread like this on here, since I didn't see any turn up in the search.

This thread is dedicated to posting a face pic of yourself. I know that a lot of people like the anonymity of the handle, which is totally understandable. However, on the flip side, it's really nice to be able to put a face with a name. It makes reading posts more meaningful if a person can 'see' who is posting it.

With that said, I'll start. Here's mine. (Ignore the name in the watermark. It's the name of the person who took the pic, not my name).

So esteemed Mods, Ambassadors and members, let's make this thread great success :D

MeMoMoShot.jpg

Harvinder Sunila

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey Eli,

Nice to meet you mate, like many photographers we tend to shy away from being photographed ourselves...but sometimes vanity gets the better of us and we take the occasional self portrait, lol. This was shot on my Nikon D3 and then played around with on my phone using Pixlr Express, Instagram and Snapseed.
Take care,
Harv.!

Attachments

• SelfHarv1.jpg
    SelfHarv1.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 96

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I had just seen some good looking pizza, when my buddy snapped this pic -
erevetem.jpg

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I see a camera pointed my way, and I run! Hate pictures of myself! I always have. I photograph terribly. But yours are very nice!

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

KiwiGrrl

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I see a camera pointed my way, and I run! Hate pictures of myself! I always have. I photograph terribly. But yours are very nice!

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

I'm with you! Only way I'll let pics happen is if I'm wearing my helmet.

... sent from the road

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388693115130.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388693115130.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 38

aloomis76

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey Eli,
Like you I also came over from CrackBerry and am also currently rocking a 32gb Moto X that I am loving. So here I am, without the beard that I am currently wearing to keep my face warm in the frigid Ohio weather...
u2u4ude6.jpg

Sent from my Motorola Moto XT1056...X gonna give it to ya!

KiwiGrrl

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
What are you riding?

I'm on my little thumper, a Suzuki Savage single cylinder 650. Not great for long trips (she keeps up just fine but she's a light weight with a measly 2.8 gallon tank), but oh so fun to throw around on short jaunts!

... sent from the road

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm on my little thumper, a Suzuki Savage single cylinder 650. Not great for long trips (she keeps up just fine but she's a light weight with a measly 2.8 gallon tank), but oh so fun to throw around on short jaunts!

... sent from the road

One of my best friends had one of those growing up. I bought it from him after high school and rode it to boot camp, almost 600 miles in 2 days then back home after. Kept it until after my first cruise and sold it back to him.

KiwiGrrl

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
One of my best friends had one of those growing up. I bought it from him after high school and rode it to boot camp, almost 600 miles in 2 days then back home after. Kept it until after my first cruise and sold it back to him.

She's done some lengthy trips. The day that photo was taken, we were on a 450 mile ride and today, we're doing 180 miles. They are amazing wee bikes for what they are. On group rides, I occasionally hear comments when we start out about how I'm going to slow them down but it never happens ;)

... sent from the road

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
She's done some lengthy trips. The day that photo was taken, we were on a 450 mile ride and today, we're doing 180 miles. They are amazing wee bikes for what they are. On group rides, I occasionally hear comments when we start out about how I'm going to slow them down but it never happens ;)

... sent from the road

Over in the lounge I created a motorcycle thread if you'd like to post some pics from your road trips, bike etc. Here is what I am riding now, it is a 1997 Harley-Davidson Softail Custom. Currently she has 64000 miles on her and is still running strong. My 12 year old daughter is setting on the bike, she has already told everyone that the bike goes to her if I ever decide to get rid of it.

Attachments

• 20130807_121500.jpg
    20130807_121500.jpg
    531.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Cari.jpg
    Cari.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 20