I just accidentally my Note 3!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalixIncendium

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure. It just suddenly while I was using it. I don't know what I did. I've never had this happen before. What should I do? I was thinking of to it but I'm not sure of that will help.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
SLOW DOWN....CALM DOWN!!!!
Start over from the beginning, please. We can't begin to offer help until we know what the problem is. All I have gathered so far is something happened and you aren't sure what.

SalixIncendium

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
I was in the root menu and somehow accidentally about 4GB of data. I did the thing that I mentioned above and it works fine. I won't be doing THAT again. Thanks for your help guys.

Might be a good idea to sticky this in case someone has the same problem.

llamabreath

Banned
Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
I was in the root menu and somehow accidentally about 4GB of data. I did the thing that I mentioned above and it works fine. I won't be doing THAT again. Thanks for your help guys.

Might be a good idea to sticky this in case someone has the same problem.

It is now obvious that this is a joke.

SalixIncendium

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
I just googled your issue and the first hit said to break the little pills in half first.

Thanks TXGTOU! I really appreciate you your effort in this issue. I'll try that if it again and let you if it works.

I'm glad this forum is with great people like this. I would never have been able to the issue without them.

I can't help but some of you were fun of me dealing with my issue. I'm sure the admin here will with you appropriately.

Thank you all again for your in me dealing with this! I couldn't have it without you!! I'll be more careful not to accidentally my phone again!

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Thread closed.

This is trolling plain and simple. The joke isn't funny when you are wasting the time of the members, as well as, two of our Ambassadors, who are here to assist members who have actual problems with their devices.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown